Ciervos vs Cruz Azul Hidalgo

Mexico Liga Premier Serie A

Ciervos vs Cruz Azul Hidalgo Football Predictions and Statistics

24/2/2021 20:00

Mexico Liga Premier Serie A

Ciervos

Ciervos

Mexico Liga Premier Serie A

 Cruz Azul Hidalgo

Cruz Azul Hidalgo

Date : 24/2/2021 Time : 20:00

7%

Ciervos Wins

17%

Draw

76%

Cruz Azul Hidalgo Wins

2

Full Time Tip

63%

Under 2,5 Goals

37%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

4%

Half Time Home Win

30%

Half Time Draw

66%

Half Time Away Win

2

Half Time Tip

45%

Both Team To Score - Yes

55%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

67%

Handicap Probability

Away -1.5

Handicap Tip

0 - 2

Correct Score

1.83

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Ciervos vs Cruz Azul Hidalgo

Time: 20:00 Date: 24/2/2021

League: Mexico Liga Premier Serie A

For the game between Ciervos vs Cruz Azul Hidalgo on 24/2/2021 at 20:00 we calculated that Ciervos has a 7% probability to win, 17% probability to draw and has a 76% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 63% and over 2.5 score probability is 37%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Ciervos vs Cruz Azul Hidalgo is 1.83. Half time porbability for Ciervos is 4%, Half Time draw probability is 30, and Half Time probability for Cruz Azul Hidalgo is 66. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 2, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Ciervos vs Cruz Azul Hidalgo is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 55 and YES-BTTS 45. Handicap Prediction for this game is 67%% and our handicaptip is: Away -1.5. GOOD LUCK !


CD Mirandes B vs Gimnastica Seg.

24/2/2021 18:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Cray Wanderers vs Bognor Regis Town

24/2/2021 22:45
2 - 3

2

View Tip

AE Larisa vs Lamia FC

24/2/2021 18:15
1 - 0

1

View Tip

UD Paiosaco vs SD Fisterra

24/2/2021 22:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

CD Acero vs Paterna CF

24/2/2021 20:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Al Wakra vs Qatar SC

24/2/2021 19:15
0 - 2

2

View Tip

CD Numancia vs Cultural Leonesa

24/2/2021 18:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

CD Mostoles URJC vs Mostoles CF

24/2/2021 20:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Maccabi Petah Tikva vs Beitar Jerusalem

24/2/2021 21:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Siam Navy vs Kasetsart FC

24/2/2021 14:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions