Chainat FC vs Chiangmai FC

Thailand Thai League 2

Chainat FC vs Chiangmai FC Football Predictions and Statistics

24/2/2021 15:00

Thailand Thai League 2

Chainat FC

Chainat FC

Thailand Thai League 2

 Chiangmai FC

Chiangmai FC

Date : 24/2/2021 Time : 15:00

36%

Chainat FC Wins

41%

Draw

23%

Chiangmai FC Wins

X

Full Time Tip

36%

Under 2,5 Goals

64%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

30%

Half Time Home Win

38%

Half Time Draw

32%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

74%

Both Team To Score - Yes

26%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

64%

Handicap Probability

Away +1

Handicap Tip

2 - 2

Correct Score

3.20

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Chainat FC vs Chiangmai FC

Time: 15:00 Date: 24/2/2021

League: Thailand Thai League 2

For the game between Chainat FC vs Chiangmai FC on 24/2/2021 at 15:00 we calculated that Chainat FC has a 36% probability to win, 41% probability to draw and has a 23% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 36% and over 2.5 score probability is 64%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Chainat FC vs Chiangmai FC is 3.20. Half time porbability for Chainat FC is 30%, Half Time draw probability is 38, and Half Time probability for Chiangmai FC is 32. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Chainat FC vs Chiangmai FC is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 26 and YES-BTTS 74. Handicap Prediction for this game is 64%% and our handicaptip is: Away +1. GOOD LUCK !


Oriental Dragon vs CO do Montijo

24/2/2021 18:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Fasil Kenema vs Sebeta Kenema

24/2/2021 15:00
3 - 2

1

View Tip

SD Almazan vs Real Avila

24/2/2021 20:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Nasarawa Utd vs Ifeanyi Ubah

24/2/2021 18:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Arbil FC vs Baghdad SC

24/2/2021 14:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Junior Barranquilla vs Millonarios

24/2/2021 4:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Chiangmai United vs Uthai Thani FC

24/2/2021 14:00
3 - 0

1

View Tip

Naft Al Janoob Basra vs Talaba Baghdad

24/2/2021 16:15
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Kirklarelispor vs Bodrumspor SK

24/2/2021 13:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Nimes Olympique vs FC Lorient

24/2/2021 21:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions