CD Mostoles URJC vs Mostoles CF

Spain Tercera Division Group 7 - Com. de Madrid

CD Mostoles URJC vs Mostoles CF Football Predictions and Statistics

24/2/2021 22:00

Spain Tercera Division Group 7 - Com. de Madrid

CD Mostoles URJC

CD Mostoles URJC

Spain Tercera Division Group 7 - Com. de Madrid

 Mostoles CF

Mostoles CF

Date : 24/2/2021 Time : 22:00

57%

CD Mostoles URJC Wins

32%

Draw

11%

Mostoles CF Wins

1

Full Time Tip

87%

Under 2,5 Goals

13%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

50%

Half Time Home Win

43%

Half Time Draw

7%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

25%

Both Team To Score - Yes

75%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

57%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.75

Handicap Tip

1 - 0

Correct Score

0.67

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for CD Mostoles URJC vs Mostoles CF

Time: 22:00 Date: 24/2/2021

League: Spain Tercera Division Group 7 - Com. de Madrid

For the game between CD Mostoles URJC vs Mostoles CF on 24/2/2021 at 22:00 we calculated that CD Mostoles URJC has a 57% probability to win, 32% probability to draw and has a 11% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 87% and over 2.5 score probability is 13%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between CD Mostoles URJC vs Mostoles CF is 0.67. Half time porbability for CD Mostoles URJC is 50%, Half Time draw probability is 43, and Half Time probability for Mostoles CF is 7. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between CD Mostoles URJC vs Mostoles CF is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 75 and YES-BTTS 25. Handicap Prediction for this game is 57%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.75. GOOD LUCK !


Olimpija Ljubljana vs NK Domzale

24/2/2021 17:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Preston North End vs QPR

24/2/2021 22:45
0 - 1

2

View Tip

US Mondorf vs Victoria Rosport

24/2/2021 21:30
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Ibiza Sant Rafel vs SD Formentera

24/2/2021 18:30
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Eyupspor vs Bugsas Spor

24/2/2021 13:00
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Zawra a Baghdad vs Shorta Baghdad

24/2/2021 17:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Heartland FC vs Dakkada FC

24/2/2021 18:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

UPDF FC vs Mbarara City

24/2/2021 16:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Sampaio Correa vs Sao Jose-MA

24/2/2021 1:30
3 - 0

1

View Tip

CD Acero vs Paterna CF

24/2/2021 20:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions