CD Acero vs Paterna CF

Spain Tercera Division Group 6 - Com. Valenciana

CD Acero vs Paterna CF Football Predictions and Statistics

24/2/2021 20:00

Spain Tercera Division Group 6 - Com. Valenciana

CD Acero

CD Acero

Spain Tercera Division Group 6 - Com. Valenciana

 Paterna CF

Paterna CF

Date : 24/2/2021 Time : 20:00

18%

CD Acero Wins

48%

Draw

34%

Paterna CF Wins

X

Full Time Tip

55%

Under 2,5 Goals

45%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

16%

Half Time Home Win

64%

Half Time Draw

20%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

51%

Both Team To Score - Yes

49%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

66%

Handicap Probability

Home +1

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

2.25

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for CD Acero vs Paterna CF

Time: 20:00 Date: 24/2/2021

League: Spain Tercera Division Group 6 - Com. Valenciana

For the game between CD Acero vs Paterna CF on 24/2/2021 at 20:00 we calculated that CD Acero has a 18% probability to win, 48% probability to draw and has a 34% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 55% and over 2.5 score probability is 45%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between CD Acero vs Paterna CF is 2.25. Half time porbability for CD Acero is 16%, Half Time draw probability is 64, and Half Time probability for Paterna CF is 20. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between CD Acero vs Paterna CF is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 49 and YES-BTTS 51. Handicap Prediction for this game is 66%% and our handicaptip is: Home +1. GOOD LUCK !


Zimbru Chisinau vs Sheriff Tiraspol

24/2/2021 15:30
0 - 3

2

View Tip

Ranong United vs Udon Thani FC

24/2/2021 15:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Willem II Tilburg vs ADO Den Haag

24/2/2021 18:30
2 - 2

X

View Tip

UD Paiosaco vs SD Fisterra

24/2/2021 22:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

FC Barcelona vs Elche CF

24/2/2021 21:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Paganese Calcio vs Catania

24/2/2021 16:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Palencia Cristo Atl. vs Salamanca CF UDS B

24/2/2021 20:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Nimes Olympique vs FC Lorient

24/2/2021 21:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

CD Mostoles URJC vs Mostoles CF

24/2/2021 20:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Al Wakra vs Qatar SC

24/2/2021 19:15
0 - 2

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions