Bacabal-MA vs Pinheiro-MA

Brazil Campeonato Maranhense

Bacabal-MA vs Pinheiro-MA Football Predictions and Statistics

24/2/2021 21:30

Brazil Campeonato Maranhense

Bacabal-MA

Bacabal-MA

Brazil Campeonato Maranhense

 Pinheiro-MA

Pinheiro-MA

Date : 24/2/2021 Time : 21:30

30%

Bacabal-MA Wins

27%

Draw

43%

Pinheiro-MA Wins

2

Full Time Tip

50%

Under 2,5 Goals

50%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

22%

Half Time Home Win

22%

Half Time Draw

56%

Half Time Away Win

2

Half Time Tip

50%

Both Team To Score - Yes

50%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

43%

Handicap Probability

Away -0.5

Handicap Tip

1 - 2

Correct Score

2.50

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Bacabal-MA vs Pinheiro-MA

Time: 21:30 Date: 24/2/2021

League: Brazil Campeonato Maranhense

For the game between Bacabal-MA vs Pinheiro-MA on 24/2/2021 at 21:30 we calculated that Bacabal-MA has a 30% probability to win, 27% probability to draw and has a 43% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 50% and over 2.5 score probability is 50%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Bacabal-MA vs Pinheiro-MA is 2.50. Half time porbability for Bacabal-MA is 22%, Half Time draw probability is 22, and Half Time probability for Pinheiro-MA is 56. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 2, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Bacabal-MA vs Pinheiro-MA is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 50 and YES-BTTS 50. Handicap Prediction for this game is 43%% and our handicaptip is: Away -0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Etimesgut BS vs Bayburt Ozel Idare

24/2/2021 13:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Hekimoglu Trabzon vs Sanliurfaspor

24/2/2021 13:00
5 - 0

1

View Tip

Racing Ferrol vs Celta de Vigo B

24/2/2021 19:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

CD Mirandes B vs Gimnastica Seg.

24/2/2021 18:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Olbia Calcio vs Nuova Pro Sesto

24/2/2021 14:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Lori Vanadzor vs Alashkert

24/2/2021 13:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

ENTHOI Lakatamia vs Ayia Napa

24/2/2021 16:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Atletico Tordesillas vs La Virgen del Camino

24/2/2021 19:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Tlaxcala vs Venados Yucatan

24/2/2021 2:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

RW Oberhausen vs SV Straelen

24/2/2021 21:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions