Atletico de Pinto vs CD El Alamo

Spain Tercera Division Group 7 - Com. de Madrid

Atletico de Pinto vs CD El Alamo Football Predictions and Statistics

24/2/2021 22:00

Spain Tercera Division Group 7 - Com. de Madrid

Atletico de Pinto

Atletico de Pinto

Spain Tercera Division Group 7 - Com. de Madrid

 CD El Alamo

CD El Alamo

Date : 24/2/2021 Time : 22:00

35%

Atletico de Pinto Wins

37%

Draw

28%

CD El Alamo Wins

X

Full Time Tip

60%

Under 2,5 Goals

40%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

26%

Half Time Home Win

52%

Half Time Draw

22%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

37%

Both Team To Score - Yes

63%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

65%

Handicap Probability

Away +0.5

Handicap Tip

0 - 0

Correct Score

1.98

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Atletico de Pinto vs CD El Alamo

Time: 22:00 Date: 24/2/2021

League: Spain Tercera Division Group 7 - Com. de Madrid

For the game between Atletico de Pinto vs CD El Alamo on 24/2/2021 at 22:00 we calculated that Atletico de Pinto has a 35% probability to win, 37% probability to draw and has a 28% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 60% and over 2.5 score probability is 40%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Atletico de Pinto vs CD El Alamo is 1.98. Half time porbability for Atletico de Pinto is 26%, Half Time draw probability is 52, and Half Time probability for CD El Alamo is 22. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Atletico de Pinto vs CD El Alamo is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 63 and YES-BTTS 37. Handicap Prediction for this game is 65%% and our handicaptip is: Away +0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Sidama Bunna vs Welayta Dicha

24/2/2021 10:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

CD Santa Ursula vs CD Buzanada

24/2/2021 22:30
0 - 1

2

View Tip

FC Groningen vs Feyenoord

24/2/2021 20:45
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Eyupspor vs Bugsas Spor

24/2/2021 13:00
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Sailiya SC vs Khor SC

24/2/2021 19:15
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Karkh SC vs Zakho FC

24/2/2021 14:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

ENTHOI Lakatamia vs Ayia Napa

24/2/2021 16:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Bergantinos FC vs CD As Pontes

24/2/2021 21:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Deportivo Fabril vs Silva SD

24/2/2021 21:30
3 - 2

1

View Tip

CD Numancia vs Cultural Leonesa

24/2/2021 18:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions