Arbil FC vs Baghdad SC

Iraq Premier League

Arbil FC vs Baghdad SC Football Predictions and Statistics

24/2/2021 13:00

Iraq Premier League

Arbil FC

Arbil FC

Iraq Premier League

 Baghdad SC

Baghdad SC

Date : 24/2/2021 Time : 13:00

29%

Arbil FC Wins

41%

Draw

30%

Baghdad SC Wins

X

Full Time Tip

68%

Under 2,5 Goals

32%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

27%

Half Time Home Win

60%

Half Time Draw

13%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

51%

Both Team To Score - Yes

49%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

70%

Handicap Probability

Home +0.25

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

1.58

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Arbil FC vs Baghdad SC

Time: 13:00 Date: 24/2/2021

League: Iraq Premier League

For the game between Arbil FC vs Baghdad SC on 24/2/2021 at 13:00 we calculated that Arbil FC has a 29% probability to win, 41% probability to draw and has a 30% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 68% and over 2.5 score probability is 32%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Arbil FC vs Baghdad SC is 1.58. Half time porbability for Arbil FC is 27%, Half Time draw probability is 60, and Half Time probability for Baghdad SC is 13. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Arbil FC vs Baghdad SC is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 49 and YES-BTTS 51. Handicap Prediction for this game is 70%% and our handicaptip is: Home +0.25. GOOD LUCK !


Tarsus Idman Yurdu vs Kirsehir Belediyespor

24/2/2021 13:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Boston River vs CA Progreso

24/2/2021 1:15
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Ankara Demirspor vs Sariyer SK

24/2/2021 13:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

CD Mostoles URJC vs Mostoles CF

24/2/2021 20:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

FC Differdange 03 vs Union Titus

24/2/2021 21:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

ENTHOI Lakatamia vs Ayia Napa

24/2/2021 16:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Maritimo B vs Pedras Rubras

24/2/2021 14:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

SD Almazan vs Real Avila

24/2/2021 20:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Shabab Alsamu vs Tubas

24/2/2021 19:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Al Wakra vs Qatar SC

24/2/2021 19:15
0 - 2

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions