Ankara Demirspor vs Sariyer SK

Turkey TFF 2. Lig

Ankara Demirspor vs Sariyer SK Football Predictions and Statistics

24/2/2021 13:00

Turkey TFF 2. Lig

Ankara Demirspor

Ankara Demirspor

Turkey TFF 2. Lig

 Sariyer SK

Sariyer SK

Date : 24/2/2021 Time : 13:00

33%

Ankara Demirspor Wins

27%

Draw

40%

Sariyer SK Wins

2

Full Time Tip

55%

Under 2,5 Goals

45%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

26%

Half Time Home Win

61%

Half Time Draw

12%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

49%

Both Team To Score - Yes

51%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

40%

Handicap Probability

Away -0.75

Handicap Tip

0 - 2

Correct Score

2.25

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Ankara Demirspor vs Sariyer SK

Time: 13:00 Date: 24/2/2021

League: Turkey TFF 2. Lig

For the game between Ankara Demirspor vs Sariyer SK on 24/2/2021 at 13:00 we calculated that Ankara Demirspor has a 33% probability to win, 27% probability to draw and has a 40% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 55% and over 2.5 score probability is 45%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Ankara Demirspor vs Sariyer SK is 2.25. Half time porbability for Ankara Demirspor is 26%, Half Time draw probability is 61, and Half Time probability for Sariyer SK is 12. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Ankara Demirspor vs Sariyer SK is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 51 and YES-BTTS 49. Handicap Prediction for this game is 40%% and our handicaptip is: Away -0.75. GOOD LUCK !


Eyupspor vs Bugsas Spor

24/2/2021 13:00
3 - 2

1

View Tip

FC Groningen vs Feyenoord

24/2/2021 20:45
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Maritimo B vs Pedras Rubras

24/2/2021 14:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Melbourne Victory vs Wellington Phoenix

24/2/2021 11:05
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Palencia Cristo Atl. vs Salamanca CF UDS B

24/2/2021 20:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Hekimoglu Trabzon vs Sanliurfaspor

24/2/2021 13:00
5 - 0

1

View Tip

Paganese Calcio vs Catania

24/2/2021 16:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Maria da Fonte vs Sporting Braga B

24/2/2021 17:00
1 - 4

2

View Tip

Etimesgut BS vs Bayburt Ozel Idare

24/2/2021 13:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

FC Giessen vs SV Elversberg

24/2/2021 17:30
1 - 4

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions