Anadolu Selcukspor vs Pendikspor

Turkey TFF 2. Lig

Anadolu Selcukspor vs Pendikspor Football Predictions and Statistics

24/2/2021 13:00

Turkey TFF 2. Lig

Anadolu Selcukspor

Anadolu Selcukspor

Turkey TFF 2. Lig

 Pendikspor

Pendikspor

Date : 24/2/2021 Time : 13:00

30%

Anadolu Selcukspor Wins

29%

Draw

41%

Pendikspor Wins

2

Full Time Tip

47%

Under 2,5 Goals

53%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

18%

Half Time Home Win

53%

Half Time Draw

29%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

65%

Both Team To Score - Yes

35%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

32%

Handicap Probability

Away -1

Handicap Tip

1 - 3

Correct Score

2.66

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Anadolu Selcukspor vs Pendikspor

Time: 13:00 Date: 24/2/2021

League: Turkey TFF 2. Lig

For the game between Anadolu Selcukspor vs Pendikspor on 24/2/2021 at 13:00 we calculated that Anadolu Selcukspor has a 30% probability to win, 29% probability to draw and has a 41% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 3, also under 2.5 score probability is 47% and over 2.5 score probability is 53%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Anadolu Selcukspor vs Pendikspor is 2.66. Half time porbability for Anadolu Selcukspor is 18%, Half Time draw probability is 53, and Half Time probability for Pendikspor is 29. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Anadolu Selcukspor vs Pendikspor is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 35 and YES-BTTS 65. Handicap Prediction for this game is 32%% and our handicaptip is: Away -1. GOOD LUCK !


CD Mostoles URJC vs Mostoles CF

24/2/2021 20:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

St. George s vs Swieqi United

24/2/2021 22:30
0 - 3

2

View Tip

Silla CF vs Atletico Saguntino

24/2/2021 20:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Racing Ferrol vs Celta de Vigo B

24/2/2021 19:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

St. Mirren vs Motherwell FC

24/2/2021 21:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Willem II Tilburg vs ADO Den Haag

24/2/2021 18:30
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Al Wakra vs Qatar SC

24/2/2021 19:15
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Olbia Calcio vs Nuova Pro Sesto

24/2/2021 14:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Tarsus Idman Yurdu vs Kirsehir Belediyespor

24/2/2021 13:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

CD Mirandes B vs Gimnastica Seg.

24/2/2021 18:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions