Akhisarspor vs Istanbulspor AS

Turkey TFF 1. Lig

Akhisarspor vs Istanbulspor AS Football Predictions and Statistics

24/2/2021 19:00

Turkey TFF 1. Lig

Akhisarspor

Akhisarspor

Turkey TFF 1. Lig

 Istanbulspor AS

Istanbulspor AS

Date : 24/2/2021 Time : 19:00

39%

Akhisarspor Wins

18%

Draw

43%

Istanbulspor AS Wins

2

Full Time Tip

31%

Under 2,5 Goals

69%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

31%

Half Time Home Win

40%

Half Time Draw

29%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

68%

Both Team To Score - Yes

32%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

36%

Handicap Probability

Away -1

Handicap Tip

1 - 3

Correct Score

3.43

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Akhisarspor vs Istanbulspor AS

Time: 19:00 Date: 24/2/2021

League: Turkey TFF 1. Lig

For the game between Akhisarspor vs Istanbulspor AS on 24/2/2021 at 19:00 we calculated that Akhisarspor has a 39% probability to win, 18% probability to draw and has a 43% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 3, also under 2.5 score probability is 31% and over 2.5 score probability is 69%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Akhisarspor vs Istanbulspor AS is 3.43. Half time porbability for Akhisarspor is 31%, Half Time draw probability is 40, and Half Time probability for Istanbulspor AS is 29. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Akhisarspor vs Istanbulspor AS is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 32 and YES-BTTS 68. Handicap Prediction for this game is 36%% and our handicaptip is: Away -1. GOOD LUCK !


Amedspor vs Zonguldak

24/2/2021 13:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Sailiya SC vs Khor SC

24/2/2021 19:15
3 - 1

1

View Tip

SV Steinbach vs VfR Aalen

24/2/2021 16:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Siam Navy vs Kasetsart FC

24/2/2021 14:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Caudal Deportivo vs Real Aviles

24/2/2021 22:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

UD Paiosaco vs SD Fisterra

24/2/2021 22:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

FC Differdange 03 vs Union Titus

24/2/2021 21:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Brentford vs Sheffield Wednesday

24/2/2021 22:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

TS Galaxy FC vs Bloemfontein Celtic

24/2/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Palencia Cristo Atl. vs Salamanca CF UDS B

24/2/2021 20:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions