Ahironas Liopetriou vs Akritas

Cyprus Second Division

Ahironas Liopetriou vs Akritas Football Predictions and Statistics

24/2/2021 16:00

Cyprus Second Division

Ahironas Liopetriou

Ahironas Liopetriou

Cyprus Second Division

 Akritas

Akritas

Date : 24/2/2021 Time : 16:00

53%

Ahironas Liopetriou Wins

28%

Draw

19%

Akritas Wins

1

Full Time Tip

75%

Under 2,5 Goals

25%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

30%

Half Time Home Win

58%

Half Time Draw

12%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

29%

Both Team To Score - Yes

71%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

53%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.75

Handicap Tip

1 - 0

Correct Score

1.25

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Ahironas Liopetriou vs Akritas

Time: 16:00 Date: 24/2/2021

League: Cyprus Second Division

For the game between Ahironas Liopetriou vs Akritas on 24/2/2021 at 16:00 we calculated that Ahironas Liopetriou has a 53% probability to win, 28% probability to draw and has a 19% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 75% and over 2.5 score probability is 25%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Ahironas Liopetriou vs Akritas is 1.25. Half time porbability for Ahironas Liopetriou is 30%, Half Time draw probability is 58, and Half Time probability for Akritas is 12. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Ahironas Liopetriou vs Akritas is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 71 and YES-BTTS 29. Handicap Prediction for this game is 53%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.75. GOOD LUCK !


Taraji Wadi Al vs Nes

24/2/2021 16:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Kastamonuspor vs Elazigspor

24/2/2021 13:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Van BB vs Karacabey Bld.

24/2/2021 12:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

FK Jablonec vs Slovacko

24/2/2021 16:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Ciervos vs Cruz Azul Hidalgo

24/2/2021 20:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Ibiza Sant Rafel vs SD Formentera

24/2/2021 18:30
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Mathare United vs Wazito FC

24/2/2021 15:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

US Hostert vs CS Fola Esch

24/2/2021 21:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip

CD Colegios vs Real Burgos CF

24/2/2021 20:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Ranong United vs Udon Thani FC

24/2/2021 15:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions