Adelaide United vs Western United

Australia A-League

Adelaide United vs Western United Football Predictions and Statistics

24/2/2021 11:05

Australia A-League

Adelaide United

Adelaide United

Australia A-League

 Western United

Western United

Date : 24/2/2021 Time : 11:05

44%

Adelaide United Wins

27%

Draw

29%

Western United Wins

1

Full Time Tip

34%

Under 2,5 Goals

66%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

18%

Half Time Home Win

50%

Half Time Draw

33%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

67%

Both Team To Score - Yes

33%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

27%

Handicap Probability

Home -1

Handicap Tip

3 - 1

Correct Score

3.29

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Adelaide United vs Western United

Time: 11:05 Date: 24/2/2021

League: Australia A-League

For the game between Adelaide United vs Western United on 24/2/2021 at 11:05 we calculated that Adelaide United has a 44% probability to win, 27% probability to draw and has a 29% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 3 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 34% and over 2.5 score probability is 66%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Adelaide United vs Western United is 3.29. Half time porbability for Adelaide United is 18%, Half Time draw probability is 50, and Half Time probability for Western United is 33. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Adelaide United vs Western United is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 33 and YES-BTTS 67. Handicap Prediction for this game is 27%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1. GOOD LUCK !


UE Sants vs FE Grama

24/2/2021 20:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Atletico Tordesillas vs La Virgen del Camino

24/2/2021 19:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

FC Barcelona vs Elche CF

24/2/2021 21:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

CD Acero vs Paterna CF

24/2/2021 20:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Caudal Deportivo vs Real Aviles

24/2/2021 22:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

SV Steinbach vs VfR Aalen

24/2/2021 16:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Al Wakra vs Qatar SC

24/2/2021 19:15
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Belenenses B vs Sporting Lisboa B

24/2/2021 19:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Racing Ferrol vs Celta de Vigo B

24/2/2021 19:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

FC Vaduz vs FC Luzern

24/2/2021 20:15
2 - 2

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions