Adamawa United vs Lobi Stars

Nigeria Premier League

Adamawa United vs Lobi Stars Football Predictions and Statistics

24/2/2021 18:00

Nigeria Premier League

Adamawa United

Adamawa United

Nigeria Premier League

 Lobi Stars

Lobi Stars

Date : 24/2/2021 Time : 18:00

18%

Adamawa United Wins

29%

Draw

53%

Lobi Stars Wins

2

Full Time Tip

70%

Under 2,5 Goals

30%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

13%

Half Time Home Win

66%

Half Time Draw

21%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

24%

Both Team To Score - Yes

76%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

53%

Handicap Probability

Away -0.75

Handicap Tip

0 - 1

Correct Score

1.50

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Adamawa United vs Lobi Stars

Time: 18:00 Date: 24/2/2021

League: Nigeria Premier League

For the game between Adamawa United vs Lobi Stars on 24/2/2021 at 18:00 we calculated that Adamawa United has a 18% probability to win, 29% probability to draw and has a 53% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 70% and over 2.5 score probability is 30%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Adamawa United vs Lobi Stars is 1.50. Half time porbability for Adamawa United is 13%, Half Time draw probability is 66, and Half Time probability for Lobi Stars is 21. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Adamawa United vs Lobi Stars is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 76 and YES-BTTS 24. Handicap Prediction for this game is 53%% and our handicaptip is: Away -0.75. GOOD LUCK !


Hedood Baghdad vs Mina a Basra

24/2/2021 14:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

CD Acero vs Paterna CF

24/2/2021 20:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Noravank SC vs West Armenia

24/2/2021 13:00
2 - 3

2

View Tip

Ahironas Liopetriou vs Akritas

24/2/2021 16:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Trival Valderas vs AD Parla

24/2/2021 22:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Atletico Tordesillas vs La Virgen del Camino

24/2/2021 19:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

CD Mirandes B vs Gimnastica Seg.

24/2/2021 18:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Nujoom Ajdabiya vs Al Akhdar SC

24/2/2021 16:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Ankara Demirspor vs Sariyer SK

24/2/2021 13:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Deportivo Fabril vs Silva SD

24/2/2021 21:30
3 - 2

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions