AFC Leopards vs Ulinzi Stars

Kenya Premier League

AFC Leopards vs Ulinzi Stars Football Predictions and Statistics

24/2/2021 15:00

Kenya Premier League

AFC Leopards

AFC Leopards

Kenya Premier League

 Ulinzi Stars

Ulinzi Stars

Date : 24/2/2021 Time : 15:00

34%

AFC Leopards Wins

44%

Draw

22%

Ulinzi Stars Wins

X

Full Time Tip

70%

Under 2,5 Goals

30%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

13%

Half Time Home Win

63%

Half Time Draw

24%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

51%

Both Team To Score - Yes

49%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

66%

Handicap Probability

Away +1

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

1.50

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for AFC Leopards vs Ulinzi Stars

Time: 15:00 Date: 24/2/2021

League: Kenya Premier League

For the game between AFC Leopards vs Ulinzi Stars on 24/2/2021 at 15:00 we calculated that AFC Leopards has a 34% probability to win, 44% probability to draw and has a 22% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 70% and over 2.5 score probability is 30%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between AFC Leopards vs Ulinzi Stars is 1.50. Half time porbability for AFC Leopards is 13%, Half Time draw probability is 63, and Half Time probability for Ulinzi Stars is 24. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between AFC Leopards vs Ulinzi Stars is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 49 and YES-BTTS 51. Handicap Prediction for this game is 66%% and our handicaptip is: Away +1. GOOD LUCK !


Prachuap vs Ratchaburi FC

24/2/2021 14:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

SC Beira vs Mar

24/2/2021 23:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Zoo Kericho vs Homeboyz FC

24/2/2021 15:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Nimes Olympique vs FC Lorient

24/2/2021 21:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Akhisarspor vs Istanbulspor AS

24/2/2021 19:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Blackburn Rovers vs Watford

24/2/2021 22:45
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Al Wakra vs Qatar SC

24/2/2021 19:15
0 - 2

2

View Tip

TS Galaxy FC vs Bloemfontein Celtic

24/2/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Olbia Calcio vs Nuova Pro Sesto

24/2/2021 14:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

CD Colegios vs Real Burgos CF

24/2/2021 20:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions