AE Larisa vs Lamia FC

Greece Super League

AE Larisa vs Lamia FC Football Predictions and Statistics

24/2/2021 18:15

Greece Super League

AE Larisa

AE Larisa

Greece Super League

 Lamia FC

Lamia FC

Date : 24/2/2021 Time : 18:15

40%

AE Larisa Wins

36%

Draw

24%

Lamia FC Wins

1

Full Time Tip

70%

Under 2,5 Goals

30%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

30%

Half Time Home Win

34%

Half Time Draw

37%

Half Time Away Win

2

Half Time Tip

28%

Both Team To Score - Yes

72%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

40%

Handicap Probability

Home 0

Handicap Tip

1 - 0

Correct Score

1.52

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for AE Larisa vs Lamia FC

Time: 18:15 Date: 24/2/2021

League: Greece Super League

For the game between AE Larisa vs Lamia FC on 24/2/2021 at 18:15 we calculated that AE Larisa has a 40% probability to win, 36% probability to draw and has a 24% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 70% and over 2.5 score probability is 30%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between AE Larisa vs Lamia FC is 1.52. Half time porbability for AE Larisa is 30%, Half Time draw probability is 34, and Half Time probability for Lamia FC is 37. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 2, and our Full Time prediction for the game between AE Larisa vs Lamia FC is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 72 and YES-BTTS 28. Handicap Prediction for this game is 40%% and our handicaptip is: Home 0. GOOD LUCK !


SV Steinbach vs VfR Aalen

24/2/2021 16:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

FC Giessen vs SV Elversberg

24/2/2021 17:30
1 - 4

2

View Tip

UE Sants vs FE Grama

24/2/2021 20:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Ranong United vs Udon Thani FC

24/2/2021 15:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

AE Larisa vs Lamia FC

24/2/2021 18:15
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Shirak FC vs Van Yerevan

24/2/2021 13:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Lori Vanadzor vs Alashkert

24/2/2021 13:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Siam Navy vs Kasetsart FC

24/2/2021 14:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Maritimo B vs Pedras Rubras

24/2/2021 14:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

FC Speranta vs Dinamo

24/2/2021 13:30
2 - 2

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions