Western United vs Newcastle Jets

Australia A-League

Western United vs Newcastle Jets Football Predictions and Statistics

24/1/2021 8:00

Australia A-League

Western United

Western United

Australia A-League

 Newcastle Jets

Newcastle Jets

Date : 24/1/2021 Time : 8:00

35%

Western United Wins

32%

Draw

33%

Newcastle Jets Wins

1

Full Time Tip

91%

Under 2,5 Goals

9%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

45%

Half Time Home Win

42%

Half Time Draw

13%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

18%

Both Team To Score - Yes

82%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

35%

Handicap Probability

Home 0

Handicap Tip

1 - 0

Correct Score

0.43

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Western United vs Newcastle Jets

Time: 8:00 Date: 24/1/2021

League: Australia A-League

For the game between Western United vs Newcastle Jets on 24/1/2021 at 8:00 we calculated that Western United has a 35% probability to win, 32% probability to draw and has a 33% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 91% and over 2.5 score probability is 9%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Western United vs Newcastle Jets is 0.43. Half time porbability for Western United is 45%, Half Time draw probability is 42, and Half Time probability for Newcastle Jets is 13. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Western United vs Newcastle Jets is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 82 and YES-BTTS 18. Handicap Prediction for this game is 35%% and our handicaptip is: Home 0. GOOD LUCK !


Arsenal LFC (W) vs West Ham (W)

24/1/2021 15:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Istanbulspor AS vs Adanaspor

24/1/2021 21:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

FC Volendam vs De Graafschap

24/1/2021 14:15
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Giresunspor vs Balikesirspor

24/1/2021 16:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

UD Mutilvera vs SD Logrones

24/1/2021 14:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Unionistas CF vs Pontevedra

24/1/2021 18:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

CE Manresa vs CF Igualada

24/1/2021 20:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Feyenoord vs AZ Alkmaar

24/1/2021 18:45
1 - 1

X

View Tip

FC Luzern vs FC Lugano

24/1/2021 18:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

FC Metz vs FC Nantes

24/1/2021 17:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions