WS Wanderers vs Perth Glory

Australia A-League

WS Wanderers vs Perth Glory Football Predictions and Statistics

24/1/2021 10:45

Australia A-League

WS Wanderers

WS Wanderers

Australia A-League

 Perth Glory

Perth Glory

Date : 24/1/2021 Time : 10:45

37%

WS Wanderers Wins

36%

Draw

27%

Perth Glory Wins

1

Full Time Tip

70%

Under 2,5 Goals

30%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

14%

Half Time Home Win

71%

Half Time Draw

14%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

22%

Both Team To Score - Yes

78%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

37%

Handicap Probability

Home 0

Handicap Tip

1 - 0

Correct Score

1.49

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for WS Wanderers vs Perth Glory

Time: 10:45 Date: 24/1/2021

League: Australia A-League

For the game between WS Wanderers vs Perth Glory on 24/1/2021 at 10:45 we calculated that WS Wanderers has a 37% probability to win, 36% probability to draw and has a 27% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 70% and over 2.5 score probability is 30%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between WS Wanderers vs Perth Glory is 1.49. Half time porbability for WS Wanderers is 14%, Half Time draw probability is 71, and Half Time probability for Perth Glory is 14. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between WS Wanderers vs Perth Glory is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 78 and YES-BTTS 22. Handicap Prediction for this game is 37%% and our handicaptip is: Home 0. GOOD LUCK !


UE Santa Coloma vs UE Sant Julia

24/1/2021 14:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Racing Santander vs Athletic Bilbao B

24/1/2021 14:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

FC Luzern vs FC Lugano

24/1/2021 18:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Real Aviles vs CD Mosconia

24/1/2021 20:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Genoa vs Cagliari Calcio

24/1/2021 17:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Hellas Verona vs SSC Napoli

24/1/2021 17:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

FC Vaduz vs BSC Young Boys

24/1/2021 18:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

AS Bari vs Virtus Francavilla

24/1/2021 17:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

AG Estudiantil vs UD Paiosaco

24/1/2021 20:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

SD Lenense vs Gijon Industrial

24/1/2021 20:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions