UE Santa Coloma vs UE Sant Julia

Andorra Primera Divisio

UE Santa Coloma vs UE Sant Julia Football Predictions and Statistics

24/1/2021 13:30

Andorra Primera Divisio

UE Santa Coloma

UE Santa Coloma

Andorra Primera Divisio

 UE Sant Julia

UE Sant Julia

Date : 24/1/2021 Time : 13:30

34%

UE Santa Coloma Wins

29%

Draw

37%

UE Sant Julia Wins

2

Full Time Tip

63%

Under 2,5 Goals

37%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

26%

Half Time Home Win

55%

Half Time Draw

19%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

39%

Both Team To Score - Yes

61%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

37%

Handicap Probability

Away 0

Handicap Tip

0 - 1

Correct Score

1.85

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for UE Santa Coloma vs UE Sant Julia

Time: 13:30 Date: 24/1/2021

League: Andorra Primera Divisio

For the game between UE Santa Coloma vs UE Sant Julia on 24/1/2021 at 13:30 we calculated that UE Santa Coloma has a 34% probability to win, 29% probability to draw and has a 37% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 63% and over 2.5 score probability is 37%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between UE Santa Coloma vs UE Sant Julia is 1.85. Half time porbability for UE Santa Coloma is 26%, Half Time draw probability is 55, and Half Time probability for UE Sant Julia is 19. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between UE Santa Coloma vs UE Sant Julia is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 61 and YES-BTTS 39. Handicap Prediction for this game is 37%% and our handicaptip is: Away 0. GOOD LUCK !


Hamrun Spartans vs Santa Lucia

24/1/2021 20:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Caldas SC vs SU Sintrense

24/1/2021 18:00
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Deportivo La Coruna vs SD Compostela

24/1/2021 19:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Haro Deportivo vs SD Ejea

24/1/2021 14:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

CD Arenteiro vs CD Choco

24/1/2021 20:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Real Murcia vs Real Betis B

24/1/2021 14:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Union Ceares vs Navarro (ESP)

24/1/2021 20:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

SC Espinho vs Valadares Gaia

24/1/2021 18:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

FC Vilafranca vs CE Europa

24/1/2021 20:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

CD Eldense vs Novelda CF

24/1/2021 20:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions