UD Logrones vs Real Oviedo

Spain Segunda Division

UD Logrones vs Real Oviedo Football Predictions and Statistics

24/1/2021 18:00

Spain Segunda Division

UD Logrones

UD Logrones

Spain Segunda Division

 Real Oviedo

Real Oviedo

Date : 24/1/2021 Time : 18:00

28%

UD Logrones Wins

37%

Draw

35%

Real Oviedo Wins

X

Full Time Tip

49%

Under 2,5 Goals

51%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

19%

Half Time Home Win

35%

Half Time Draw

47%

Half Time Away Win

2

Half Time Tip

50%

Both Team To Score - Yes

50%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

65%

Handicap Probability

Home +0.5

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

2.55

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for UD Logrones vs Real Oviedo

Time: 18:00 Date: 24/1/2021

League: Spain Segunda Division

For the game between UD Logrones vs Real Oviedo on 24/1/2021 at 18:00 we calculated that UD Logrones has a 28% probability to win, 37% probability to draw and has a 35% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 49% and over 2.5 score probability is 51%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between UD Logrones vs Real Oviedo is 2.55. Half time porbability for UD Logrones is 19%, Half Time draw probability is 35, and Half Time probability for Real Oviedo is 47. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 2, and our Full Time prediction for the game between UD Logrones vs Real Oviedo is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 50 and YES-BTTS 50. Handicap Prediction for this game is 65%% and our handicaptip is: Home +0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Adana Demirspor vs Bursaspor

24/1/2021 21:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Budafoki LC vs MTK Budapest

24/1/2021 15:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip

UE Santa Coloma vs UE Sant Julia

24/1/2021 14:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Samsunspor vs Altay SK Izmir

24/1/2021 21:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

SCR Altach vs RB Salzburg

24/1/2021 16:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip

UD Logrones vs Real Oviedo

24/1/2021 18:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Giresunspor vs Balikesirspor

24/1/2021 21:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

FC Luzern vs FC Lugano

24/1/2021 18:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Bandirmaspor vs Umraniyespor

24/1/2021 21:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Istanbulspor AS vs Adanaspor

24/1/2021 21:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions