UD Almeria vs CE Sabadell

Spain Segunda Division

UD Almeria vs CE Sabadell Football Predictions and Statistics

24/1/2021 16:00

Spain Segunda Division

UD Almeria

UD Almeria

Spain Segunda Division

 CE Sabadell

CE Sabadell

Date : 24/1/2021 Time : 16:00

57%

UD Almeria Wins

28%

Draw

15%

CE Sabadell Wins

1

Full Time Tip

40%

Under 2,5 Goals

60%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

27%

Half Time Home Win

55%

Half Time Draw

18%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

58%

Both Team To Score - Yes

42%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

57%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.75

Handicap Tip

2 - 1

Correct Score

2.98

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for UD Almeria vs CE Sabadell

Time: 16:00 Date: 24/1/2021

League: Spain Segunda Division

For the game between UD Almeria vs CE Sabadell on 24/1/2021 at 16:00 we calculated that UD Almeria has a 57% probability to win, 28% probability to draw and has a 15% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 40% and over 2.5 score probability is 60%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between UD Almeria vs CE Sabadell is 2.98. Half time porbability for UD Almeria is 27%, Half Time draw probability is 55, and Half Time probability for CE Sabadell is 18. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between UD Almeria vs CE Sabadell is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 42 and YES-BTTS 58. Handicap Prediction for this game is 57%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.75. GOOD LUCK !


UD Logrones vs Real Oviedo

24/1/2021 18:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

CE Carroi vs UE Engordany

24/1/2021 18:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Tuzlaspor vs Akhisarspor

24/1/2021 21:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Samsunspor vs Altay SK Izmir

24/1/2021 21:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Servette FC vs St. Gallen

24/1/2021 18:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

LASK Linz vs WSG Wattens

24/1/2021 19:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Budafoki LC vs MTK Budapest

24/1/2021 15:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Keciorengucu vs Boluspor

24/1/2021 21:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

FC Vaduz vs BSC Young Boys

24/1/2021 18:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

UE Santa Coloma vs UE Sant Julia

24/1/2021 14:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions