Tottenham (W) vs Everton LFC (W)

England Women's Super League

Tottenham (W) vs Everton LFC (W) Football Predictions and Statistics

24/1/2021 17:30

England Women's Super League

Tottenham (W)

Tottenham (W)

England Women's Super League

 Everton LFC (W)

Everton LFC (W)

Date : 24/1/2021 Time : 17:30

36%

Tottenham (W) Wins

30%

Draw

34%

Everton LFC (W) Wins

1

Full Time Tip

43%

Under 2,5 Goals

57%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

30%

Half Time Home Win

41%

Half Time Draw

29%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

72%

Both Team To Score - Yes

28%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

36%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.75

Handicap Tip

3 - 1

Correct Score

2.83

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Tottenham (W) vs Everton LFC (W)

Time: 17:30 Date: 24/1/2021

League: England Women's Super League

For the game between Tottenham (W) vs Everton LFC (W) on 24/1/2021 at 17:30 we calculated that Tottenham (W) has a 36% probability to win, 30% probability to draw and has a 34% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 3 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 43% and over 2.5 score probability is 57%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Tottenham (W) vs Everton LFC (W) is 2.83. Half time porbability for Tottenham (W) is 30%, Half Time draw probability is 41, and Half Time probability for Everton LFC (W) is 29. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Tottenham (W) vs Everton LFC (W) is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 28 and YES-BTTS 72. Handicap Prediction for this game is 36%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.75. GOOD LUCK !


Novorizontino-SP vs Floresta-CE

24/1/2021 0:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

UD Las Palmas vs CD Leganes

24/1/2021 22:30
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Giresunspor vs Balikesirspor

24/1/2021 21:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Tottenham (W) vs Everton LFC (W)

24/1/2021 17:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

AC d Escaldes vs Penya Encarnada

24/1/2021 16:00
4 - 1

1

View Tip

Keciorengucu vs Boluspor

24/1/2021 13:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Fortuna Sittard vs AFC Ajax

24/1/2021 14:15
1 - 3

2

View Tip

CE Carroi vs UE Engordany

24/1/2021 18:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Paksi FC vs Diosgyori VTK

24/1/2021 17:45
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Real Kings vs Pretoria Callies

24/1/2021 16:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions