Thanh Hoa FC vs The Cong

Vietnam V-League

Thanh Hoa FC vs The Cong Football Predictions and Statistics

24/1/2021 13:00

Vietnam V-League

Thanh Hoa FC

Thanh Hoa FC

Vietnam V-League

 The Cong

The Cong

Date : 24/1/2021 Time : 13:00

26%

Thanh Hoa FC Wins

29%

Draw

44%

The Cong Wins

2

Full Time Tip

48%

Under 2,5 Goals

52%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

42%

Half Time Home Win

10%

Half Time Draw

48%

Half Time Away Win

2

Half Time Tip

56%

Both Team To Score - Yes

44%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

44%

Handicap Probability

Away -0.5

Handicap Tip

1 - 2

Correct Score

2.59

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Thanh Hoa FC vs The Cong

Time: 13:00 Date: 24/1/2021

League: Vietnam V-League

For the game between Thanh Hoa FC vs The Cong on 24/1/2021 at 13:00 we calculated that Thanh Hoa FC has a 26% probability to win, 29% probability to draw and has a 44% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 48% and over 2.5 score probability is 52%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Thanh Hoa FC vs The Cong is 2.59. Half time porbability for Thanh Hoa FC is 42%, Half Time draw probability is 10, and Half Time probability for The Cong is 48. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 2, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Thanh Hoa FC vs The Cong is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 44 and YES-BTTS 56. Handicap Prediction for this game is 44%% and our handicaptip is: Away -0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Novorizontino-SP vs Floresta-CE

24/1/2021 0:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Bristol City (W) vs Chelsea (W)

24/1/2021 17:00
0 - 3

2

View Tip

UD Almeria vs CE Sabadell

24/1/2021 16:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Than Quang Ninh vs SHB

24/1/2021 14:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

UD Logrones vs Real Oviedo

24/1/2021 18:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Feyenoord vs AZ Alkmaar

24/1/2021 18:45
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Eastern Suburbs (NZL) vs Auckland City

24/1/2021 6:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Budapest Honved vs Zalaegerszegi TE

24/1/2021 20:00
2 - 3

2

View Tip

FC Luzern vs FC Lugano

24/1/2021 18:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Team Wellington vs Wellington Phoenix (R)

24/1/2021 6:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions