Team Wellington vs Wellington Phoenix (R)

New Zealand Premiership

Team Wellington vs Wellington Phoenix (R) Football Predictions and Statistics

24/1/2021 6:00

New Zealand Premiership

Team Wellington

Team Wellington

New Zealand Premiership

 Wellington Phoenix (R)

Wellington Phoenix (R)

Date : 24/1/2021 Time : 6:00

51%

Team Wellington Wins

36%

Draw

12%

Wellington Phoenix (R) Wins

1

Full Time Tip

13%

Under 2,5 Goals

87%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

42%

Half Time Home Win

40%

Half Time Draw

18%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

78%

Both Team To Score - Yes

22%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

35%

Handicap Probability

Home -1.5

Handicap Tip

3 - 1

Correct Score

4.37

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Team Wellington vs Wellington Phoenix (R)

Time: 6:00 Date: 24/1/2021

League: New Zealand Premiership

For the game between Team Wellington vs Wellington Phoenix (R) on 24/1/2021 at 6:00 we calculated that Team Wellington has a 51% probability to win, 36% probability to draw and has a 12% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 3 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 13% and over 2.5 score probability is 87%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Team Wellington vs Wellington Phoenix (R) is 4.37. Half time porbability for Team Wellington is 42%, Half Time draw probability is 40, and Half Time probability for Wellington Phoenix (R) is 18. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Team Wellington vs Wellington Phoenix (R) is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 22 and YES-BTTS 78. Handicap Prediction for this game is 35%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1.5. GOOD LUCK !


Servette FC vs St. Gallen

24/1/2021 18:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

CD Castellon vs Sporting Gijon

24/1/2021 20:15
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Budapest Honved vs Zalaegerszegi TE

24/1/2021 20:00
2 - 3

2

View Tip

Team Wellington vs Wellington Phoenix (R)

24/1/2021 6:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Man Utd (W) vs Birmingham (W)

24/1/2021 15:00
4 - 1

1

View Tip

Than Quang Ninh vs SHB

24/1/2021 14:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Tottenham (W) vs Everton LFC (W)

24/1/2021 17:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Altinordu SK vs Menemen Bld

24/1/2021 21:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Keciorengucu vs Boluspor

24/1/2021 13:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

SCR Altach vs RB Salzburg

24/1/2021 16:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions