Real Valladolid B vs Union Langreo

Spain Segunda B Grupo 1

Real Valladolid B vs Union Langreo Football Predictions and Statistics

24/1/2021 14:00

Spain Segunda B Grupo 1

Real Valladolid B

Real Valladolid B

Spain Segunda B Grupo 1

 Union Langreo

Union Langreo

Date : 24/1/2021 Time : 14:00

32%

Real Valladolid B Wins

40%

Draw

28%

Union Langreo Wins

X

Full Time Tip

60%

Under 2,5 Goals

40%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

53%

Half Time Home Win

18%

Half Time Draw

29%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

56%

Both Team To Score - Yes

44%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

68%

Handicap Probability

Away +0.25

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

2.00

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Real Valladolid B vs Union Langreo

Time: 14:00 Date: 24/1/2021

League: Spain Segunda B Grupo 1

For the game between Real Valladolid B vs Union Langreo on 24/1/2021 at 14:00 we calculated that Real Valladolid B has a 32% probability to win, 40% probability to draw and has a 28% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 60% and over 2.5 score probability is 40%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Real Valladolid B vs Union Langreo is 2.00. Half time porbability for Real Valladolid B is 53%, Half Time draw probability is 18, and Half Time probability for Union Langreo is 29. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Real Valladolid B vs Union Langreo is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 44 and YES-BTTS 56. Handicap Prediction for this game is 68%% and our handicaptip is: Away +0.25. GOOD LUCK !


Bristol City (W) vs Chelsea (W)

24/1/2021 17:00
0 - 3

2

View Tip

Alessandria vs Pistoiese

24/1/2021 17:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

UD Almeria vs CE Sabadell

24/1/2021 16:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

CD Barco vs CD Ourense

24/1/2021 20:00
3 - 2

1

View Tip

UD Mutilvera vs SD Logrones

24/1/2021 14:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Vibonese Calcio vs SS Cavese

24/1/2021 17:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

CD Bezana vs Rinconeda Polanco

24/1/2021 20:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Aurora Pro Patria vs Carrarese Calcio

24/1/2021 14:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Atletico Sanluqueno vs Las Palmas Atletico

24/1/2021 14:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

UD Las Palmas vs CD Leganes

24/1/2021 22:30
0 - 0

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions