Paksi FC vs Diosgyori VTK

Hungary NB I

Paksi FC vs Diosgyori VTK Football Predictions and Statistics

24/1/2021 17:45

Hungary NB I

Paksi FC

Paksi FC

Hungary NB I

 Diosgyori VTK

Diosgyori VTK

Date : 24/1/2021 Time : 17:45

59%

Paksi FC Wins

19%

Draw

22%

Diosgyori VTK Wins

1

Full Time Tip

41%

Under 2,5 Goals

59%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

42%

Half Time Home Win

38%

Half Time Draw

19%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

71%

Both Team To Score - Yes

29%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

45%

Handicap Probability

Home -1.5

Handicap Tip

3 - 1

Correct Score

2.97

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Paksi FC vs Diosgyori VTK

Time: 17:45 Date: 24/1/2021

League: Hungary NB I

For the game between Paksi FC vs Diosgyori VTK on 24/1/2021 at 17:45 we calculated that Paksi FC has a 59% probability to win, 19% probability to draw and has a 22% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 3 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 41% and over 2.5 score probability is 59%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Paksi FC vs Diosgyori VTK is 2.97. Half time porbability for Paksi FC is 42%, Half Time draw probability is 38, and Half Time probability for Diosgyori VTK is 19. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Paksi FC vs Diosgyori VTK is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 29 and YES-BTTS 71. Handicap Prediction for this game is 45%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1.5. GOOD LUCK !


CE Carroi vs UE Engordany

24/1/2021 18:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Sofapaka Nairobi vs Nairobi City Stars

24/1/2021 15:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Westerlo vs FC Seraing

24/1/2021 18:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Lommel United vs RWD Molenbeek

24/1/2021 22:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

UD Almeria vs CE Sabadell

24/1/2021 16:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Budafoki LC vs MTK Budapest

24/1/2021 15:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip

FC Vaduz vs BSC Young Boys

24/1/2021 18:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

UE Santa Coloma vs UE Sant Julia

24/1/2021 14:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Inter d Escaldes vs FC Santa Coloma

24/1/2021 20:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

SCR Altach vs RB Salzburg

24/1/2021 16:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions