Novorizontino-SP vs Floresta-CE

Brazil Serie D

Novorizontino-SP vs Floresta-CE Football Predictions and Statistics

24/1/2021 0:00

Brazil Serie D

Novorizontino-SP

Novorizontino-SP

Brazil Serie D

 Floresta-CE

Floresta-CE

Date : 24/1/2021 Time : 0:00

34%

Novorizontino-SP Wins

51%

Draw

15%

Floresta-CE Wins

X

Full Time Tip

50%

Under 2,5 Goals

50%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

42%

Half Time Home Win

51%

Half Time Draw

7%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

58%

Both Team To Score - Yes

42%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

66%

Handicap Probability

Away +1

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

2.50

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Novorizontino-SP vs Floresta-CE

Time: 0:00 Date: 24/1/2021

League: Brazil Serie D

For the game between Novorizontino-SP vs Floresta-CE on 24/1/2021 at 0:00 we calculated that Novorizontino-SP has a 34% probability to win, 51% probability to draw and has a 15% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 50% and over 2.5 score probability is 50%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Novorizontino-SP vs Floresta-CE is 2.50. Half time porbability for Novorizontino-SP is 42%, Half Time draw probability is 51, and Half Time probability for Floresta-CE is 7. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Novorizontino-SP vs Floresta-CE is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 42 and YES-BTTS 58. Handicap Prediction for this game is 66%% and our handicaptip is: Away +1. GOOD LUCK !


Altos-PI vs Mirassol-SP

24/1/2021 21:45
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Real Kings vs Pretoria Callies

24/1/2021 16:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Samsunspor vs Altay SK Izmir

24/1/2021 19:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Lommel United vs RWD Molenbeek

24/1/2021 22:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Bristol City (W) vs Chelsea (W)

24/1/2021 17:00
0 - 3

2

View Tip

Man Utd (W) vs Birmingham (W)

24/1/2021 15:00
4 - 1

1

View Tip

Budafoki LC vs MTK Budapest

24/1/2021 15:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Thanh Hoa FC vs The Cong

24/1/2021 13:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Fortuna Sittard vs AFC Ajax

24/1/2021 14:15
1 - 3

2

View Tip

CD Castellon vs Sporting Gijon

24/1/2021 20:15
0 - 1

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions