Istra 1961 vs Slaven Belupo

Croatia 1. HNL

Istra 1961 vs Slaven Belupo Football Predictions and Statistics

24/1/2021 19:05

Croatia 1. HNL

Istra 1961

Istra 1961

Croatia 1. HNL

 Slaven Belupo

Slaven Belupo

Date : 24/1/2021 Time : 19:05

26%

Istra 1961 Wins

31%

Draw

43%

Slaven Belupo Wins

2

Full Time Tip

61%

Under 2,5 Goals

39%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

16%

Half Time Home Win

41%

Half Time Draw

43%

Half Time Away Win

2

Half Time Tip

43%

Both Team To Score - Yes

57%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

32%

Handicap Probability

Away -1

Handicap Tip

0 - 2

Correct Score

1.97

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Istra 1961 vs Slaven Belupo

Time: 19:05 Date: 24/1/2021

League: Croatia 1. HNL

For the game between Istra 1961 vs Slaven Belupo on 24/1/2021 at 19:05 we calculated that Istra 1961 has a 26% probability to win, 31% probability to draw and has a 43% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 61% and over 2.5 score probability is 39%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Istra 1961 vs Slaven Belupo is 1.97. Half time porbability for Istra 1961 is 16%, Half Time draw probability is 41, and Half Time probability for Slaven Belupo is 43. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 2, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Istra 1961 vs Slaven Belupo is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 57 and YES-BTTS 43. Handicap Prediction for this game is 32%% and our handicaptip is: Away -1. GOOD LUCK !


Lommel United vs RWD Molenbeek

24/1/2021 22:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

SCR Altach vs RB Salzburg

24/1/2021 16:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Servette FC vs St. Gallen

24/1/2021 18:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Samsunspor vs Altay SK Izmir

24/1/2021 21:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Westerlo vs FC Seraing

24/1/2021 18:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Altinordu SK vs Menemen Bld

24/1/2021 21:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Giresunspor vs Balikesirspor

24/1/2021 21:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

FC Luzern vs FC Lugano

24/1/2021 18:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Tuzlaspor vs Akhisarspor

24/1/2021 21:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Istra 1961 vs Slaven Belupo

24/1/2021 19:05
0 - 2

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions