FC Twente vs VVV Venlo

Netherlands Eredivisie

FC Twente vs VVV Venlo Football Predictions and Statistics

24/1/2021 16:30

Netherlands Eredivisie

FC Twente

FC Twente

Netherlands Eredivisie

 VVV Venlo

VVV Venlo

Date : 24/1/2021 Time : 16:30

40%

FC Twente Wins

29%

Draw

31%

VVV Venlo Wins

1

Full Time Tip

34%

Under 2,5 Goals

66%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

41%

Half Time Home Win

24%

Half Time Draw

35%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

79%

Both Team To Score - Yes

21%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

40%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.75

Handicap Tip

3 - 1

Correct Score

3.32

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for FC Twente vs VVV Venlo

Time: 16:30 Date: 24/1/2021

League: Netherlands Eredivisie

For the game between FC Twente vs VVV Venlo on 24/1/2021 at 16:30 we calculated that FC Twente has a 40% probability to win, 29% probability to draw and has a 31% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 3 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 34% and over 2.5 score probability is 66%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between FC Twente vs VVV Venlo is 3.32. Half time porbability for FC Twente is 41%, Half Time draw probability is 24, and Half Time probability for VVV Venlo is 35. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between FC Twente vs VVV Venlo is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 21 and YES-BTTS 79. Handicap Prediction for this game is 40%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.75. GOOD LUCK !


Tottenham (W) vs Everton LFC (W)

24/1/2021 17:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

LASK Linz vs WSG Wattens

24/1/2021 19:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Altos-PI vs Mirassol-SP

24/1/2021 21:45
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Tuzlaspor vs Akhisarspor

24/1/2021 21:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Novorizontino-SP vs Floresta-CE

24/1/2021 0:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Thanh Hoa FC vs The Cong

24/1/2021 13:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Samsunspor vs Altay SK Izmir

24/1/2021 19:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Giresunspor vs Balikesirspor

24/1/2021 16:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

FC Twente vs VVV Venlo

24/1/2021 16:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Fortuna Sittard vs AFC Ajax

24/1/2021 14:15
1 - 3

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions