Eastern Suburbs (NZL) vs Auckland City

New Zealand Premiership

Eastern Suburbs (NZL) vs Auckland City Football Predictions and Statistics

24/1/2021 6:00

New Zealand Premiership

Eastern Suburbs (NZL)

Eastern Suburbs (NZL)

New Zealand Premiership

 Auckland City

Auckland City

Date : 24/1/2021 Time : 6:00

22%

Eastern Suburbs (NZL) Wins

31%

Draw

47%

Auckland City Wins

2

Full Time Tip

57%

Under 2,5 Goals

43%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

25%

Half Time Home Win

41%

Half Time Draw

35%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

49%

Both Team To Score - Yes

51%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

30%

Handicap Probability

Away -1

Handicap Tip

0 - 2

Correct Score

2.13

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Eastern Suburbs (NZL) vs Auckland City

Time: 6:00 Date: 24/1/2021

League: New Zealand Premiership

For the game between Eastern Suburbs (NZL) vs Auckland City on 24/1/2021 at 6:00 we calculated that Eastern Suburbs (NZL) has a 22% probability to win, 31% probability to draw and has a 47% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 57% and over 2.5 score probability is 43%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Eastern Suburbs (NZL) vs Auckland City is 2.13. Half time porbability for Eastern Suburbs (NZL) is 25%, Half Time draw probability is 41, and Half Time probability for Auckland City is 35. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Eastern Suburbs (NZL) vs Auckland City is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 51 and YES-BTTS 49. Handicap Prediction for this game is 30%% and our handicaptip is: Away -1. GOOD LUCK !


Arsenal LFC (W) vs West Ham (W)

24/1/2021 15:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Istanbulspor AS vs Adanaspor

24/1/2021 21:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

CD Castellon vs Sporting Gijon

24/1/2021 20:15
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Ho Chi Minh vs Hong Linh Ha Tinh

24/1/2021 15:15
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Novorizontino-SP vs Floresta-CE

24/1/2021 0:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

UD Almeria vs CE Sabadell

24/1/2021 16:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Keciorengucu vs Boluspor

24/1/2021 21:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Bristol City (W) vs Chelsea (W)

24/1/2021 17:00
0 - 3

2

View Tip

LASK Linz vs WSG Wattens

24/1/2021 19:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Altos-PI vs Mirassol-SP

24/1/2021 21:45
1 - 3

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions