Coruxo FC vs Salamanca CF

Spain Segunda B Grupo 1

Coruxo FC vs Salamanca CF Football Predictions and Statistics

24/1/2021 14:00

Spain Segunda B Grupo 1

Coruxo FC

Coruxo FC

Spain Segunda B Grupo 1

 Salamanca CF

Salamanca CF

Date : 24/1/2021 Time : 14:00

50%

Coruxo FC Wins

27%

Draw

23%

Salamanca CF Wins

1

Full Time Tip

62%

Under 2,5 Goals

38%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

39%

Half Time Home Win

41%

Half Time Draw

20%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

23%

Both Team To Score - Yes

77%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

50%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.5

Handicap Tip

1 - 0

Correct Score

1.90

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Coruxo FC vs Salamanca CF

Time: 14:00 Date: 24/1/2021

League: Spain Segunda B Grupo 1

For the game between Coruxo FC vs Salamanca CF on 24/1/2021 at 14:00 we calculated that Coruxo FC has a 50% probability to win, 27% probability to draw and has a 23% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 62% and over 2.5 score probability is 38%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Coruxo FC vs Salamanca CF is 1.90. Half time porbability for Coruxo FC is 39%, Half Time draw probability is 41, and Half Time probability for Salamanca CF is 20. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Coruxo FC vs Salamanca CF is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 77 and YES-BTTS 23. Handicap Prediction for this game is 50%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Ho Chi Minh vs Hong Linh Ha Tinh

24/1/2021 15:15
2 - 1

1

View Tip

CD Vallobin vs UD Llanera

24/1/2021 20:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Stade Rennais vs Lille OSC

24/1/2021 19:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Castro FC vs Solares

24/1/2021 20:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Giresunspor vs Balikesirspor

24/1/2021 16:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Nimes Olympique vs FC Lorient

24/1/2021 17:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Matelica vs Triestina

24/1/2021 17:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Palermo vs Teramo Calcio

24/1/2021 14:30
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Paganese Calcio vs Catania

24/1/2021 17:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Sporting Gijon B vs Burgos CF

24/1/2021 14:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions