CD Numancia vs Cultural Leonesa

Spain Segunda B Grupo 1

CD Numancia vs Cultural Leonesa Football Predictions and Statistics

24/1/2021 14:00

Spain Segunda B Grupo 1

CD Numancia

CD Numancia

Spain Segunda B Grupo 1

 Cultural Leonesa

Cultural Leonesa

Date : 24/1/2021 Time : 14:00

27%

CD Numancia Wins

44%

Draw

29%

Cultural Leonesa Wins

X

Full Time Tip

53%

Under 2,5 Goals

47%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

19%

Half Time Home Win

49%

Half Time Draw

32%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

54%

Both Team To Score - Yes

46%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

71%

Handicap Probability

Home +0.25

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

2.33

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for CD Numancia vs Cultural Leonesa

Time: 14:00 Date: 24/1/2021

League: Spain Segunda B Grupo 1

For the game between CD Numancia vs Cultural Leonesa on 24/1/2021 at 14:00 we calculated that CD Numancia has a 27% probability to win, 44% probability to draw and has a 29% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 53% and over 2.5 score probability is 47%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between CD Numancia vs Cultural Leonesa is 2.33. Half time porbability for CD Numancia is 19%, Half Time draw probability is 49, and Half Time probability for Cultural Leonesa is 32. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between CD Numancia vs Cultural Leonesa is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 46 and YES-BTTS 54. Handicap Prediction for this game is 71%% and our handicaptip is: Home +0.25. GOOD LUCK !


Eastern Suburbs (NZL) vs Auckland City

24/1/2021 6:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Arenas de Guecho vs Deportivo Alaves B

24/1/2021 14:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

CD Lagun Onak vs CD Basconia

24/1/2021 20:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

UE Figueres vs FE Grama

24/1/2021 20:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

FC Volendam vs De Graafschap

24/1/2021 14:15
0 - 2

2

View Tip

El Ejido vs Lorca Deportiva

24/1/2021 14:00
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Castro FC vs Solares

24/1/2021 20:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Stade Reims vs Stade Brestois

24/1/2021 17:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

FC Metz vs FC Nantes

24/1/2021 17:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Tuzlaspor vs Akhisarspor

24/1/2021 13:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions