Bristol City (W) vs Chelsea (W)

England Women's Super League

Bristol City (W) vs Chelsea (W) Football Predictions and Statistics

24/1/2021 17:00

England Women's Super League

Bristol City (W)

Bristol City (W)

England Women's Super League

 Chelsea (W)

Chelsea (W)

Date : 24/1/2021 Time : 17:00

7%

Bristol City (W) Wins

16%

Draw

77%

Chelsea (W) Wins

2

Full Time Tip

39%

Under 2,5 Goals

61%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

4%

Half Time Home Win

18%

Half Time Draw

78%

Half Time Away Win

2

Half Time Tip

49%

Both Team To Score - Yes

51%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

24%

Handicap Probability

Away -2

Handicap Tip

0 - 3

Correct Score

3.07

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Bristol City (W) vs Chelsea (W)

Time: 17:00 Date: 24/1/2021

League: England Women's Super League

For the game between Bristol City (W) vs Chelsea (W) on 24/1/2021 at 17:00 we calculated that Bristol City (W) has a 7% probability to win, 16% probability to draw and has a 77% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 3, also under 2.5 score probability is 39% and over 2.5 score probability is 61%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Bristol City (W) vs Chelsea (W) is 3.07. Half time porbability for Bristol City (W) is 4%, Half Time draw probability is 18, and Half Time probability for Chelsea (W) is 78. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 2, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Bristol City (W) vs Chelsea (W) is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 51 and YES-BTTS 49. Handicap Prediction for this game is 24%% and our handicaptip is: Away -2. GOOD LUCK !


Eskisehirspor vs Ankaraspor

24/1/2021 21:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Altos-PI vs Mirassol-SP

24/1/2021 21:45
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Arsenal LFC (W) vs West Ham (W)

24/1/2021 15:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Tuzlaspor vs Akhisarspor

24/1/2021 21:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Bristol City (W) vs Chelsea (W)

24/1/2021 17:00
0 - 3

2

View Tip

Thanh Hoa FC vs The Cong

24/1/2021 13:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

FC Vaduz vs BSC Young Boys

24/1/2021 18:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

LASK Linz vs WSG Wattens

24/1/2021 19:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Keciorengucu vs Boluspor

24/1/2021 13:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Westerlo vs FC Seraing

24/1/2021 18:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions