Bandirmaspor vs Umraniyespor

Turkey TFF 1. Lig

Bandirmaspor vs Umraniyespor Football Predictions and Statistics

24/1/2021 21:00

Turkey TFF 1. Lig

Bandirmaspor

Bandirmaspor

Turkey TFF 1. Lig

 Umraniyespor

Umraniyespor

Date : 24/1/2021 Time : 21:00

37%

Bandirmaspor Wins

35%

Draw

28%

Umraniyespor Wins

1

Full Time Tip

43%

Under 2,5 Goals

57%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

24%

Half Time Home Win

35%

Half Time Draw

41%

Half Time Away Win

2

Half Time Tip

60%

Both Team To Score - Yes

40%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

37%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.75

Handicap Tip

3 - 1

Correct Score

2.83

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Bandirmaspor vs Umraniyespor

Time: 21:00 Date: 24/1/2021

League: Turkey TFF 1. Lig

For the game between Bandirmaspor vs Umraniyespor on 24/1/2021 at 21:00 we calculated that Bandirmaspor has a 37% probability to win, 35% probability to draw and has a 28% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 3 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 43% and over 2.5 score probability is 57%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Bandirmaspor vs Umraniyespor is 2.83. Half time porbability for Bandirmaspor is 24%, Half Time draw probability is 35, and Half Time probability for Umraniyespor is 41. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 2, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Bandirmaspor vs Umraniyespor is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 40 and YES-BTTS 60. Handicap Prediction for this game is 37%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.75. GOOD LUCK !


Istra 1961 vs Slaven Belupo

24/1/2021 19:05
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Budafoki LC vs MTK Budapest

24/1/2021 15:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Lommel United vs RWD Molenbeek

24/1/2021 22:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Eskisehirspor vs Ankaraspor

24/1/2021 21:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

AC d Escaldes vs Penya Encarnada

24/1/2021 16:00
4 - 1

1

View Tip

FC Luzern vs FC Lugano

24/1/2021 18:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Servette FC vs St. Gallen

24/1/2021 18:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Altinordu SK vs Menemen Bld

24/1/2021 21:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

UE Santa Coloma vs UE Sant Julia

24/1/2021 14:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

CE Carroi vs UE Engordany

24/1/2021 18:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions