Arsenal LFC (W) vs West Ham (W)

England Women's Super League

Arsenal LFC (W) vs West Ham (W) Football Predictions and Statistics

24/1/2021 15:00

England Women's Super League

Arsenal LFC (W)

Arsenal LFC (W)

England Women's Super League

 West Ham (W)

West Ham (W)

Date : 24/1/2021 Time : 15:00

68%

Arsenal LFC (W) Wins

17%

Draw

15%

West Ham (W) Wins

1

Full Time Tip

8%

Under 2,5 Goals

92%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

34%

Half Time Home Win

59%

Half Time Draw

7%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

82%

Both Team To Score - Yes

18%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

59%

Handicap Probability

Home -1.5

Handicap Tip

3 - 1

Correct Score

4.58

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Arsenal LFC (W) vs West Ham (W)

Time: 15:00 Date: 24/1/2021

League: England Women's Super League

For the game between Arsenal LFC (W) vs West Ham (W) on 24/1/2021 at 15:00 we calculated that Arsenal LFC (W) has a 68% probability to win, 17% probability to draw and has a 15% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 3 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 8% and over 2.5 score probability is 92%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Arsenal LFC (W) vs West Ham (W) is 4.58. Half time porbability for Arsenal LFC (W) is 34%, Half Time draw probability is 59, and Half Time probability for West Ham (W) is 7. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Arsenal LFC (W) vs West Ham (W) is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 18 and YES-BTTS 82. Handicap Prediction for this game is 59%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1.5. GOOD LUCK !


Budapest Honved vs Zalaegerszegi TE

24/1/2021 20:00
2 - 3

2

View Tip

Eastern Suburbs (NZL) vs Auckland City

24/1/2021 6:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Altinordu SK vs Menemen Bld

24/1/2021 21:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Brighton (W) vs Man City (W)

24/1/2021 17:00
0 - 3

2

View Tip

UD Almeria vs CE Sabadell

24/1/2021 16:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Bandirmaspor vs Umraniyespor

24/1/2021 21:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Giresunspor vs Balikesirspor

24/1/2021 21:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Istra 1961 vs Slaven Belupo

24/1/2021 19:05
0 - 2

2

View Tip

SCR Altach vs RB Salzburg

24/1/2021 16:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip

UD Las Palmas vs CD Leganes

24/1/2021 22:30
0 - 0

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions