AC d Escaldes vs Penya Encarnada

Andorra Primera Divisio

AC d Escaldes vs Penya Encarnada Football Predictions and Statistics

24/1/2021 13:30

Andorra Primera Divisio

AC d Escaldes

AC d Escaldes

Andorra Primera Divisio

 Penya Encarnada

Penya Encarnada

Date : 24/1/2021 Time : 13:30

54%

AC d Escaldes Wins

18%

Draw

28%

Penya Encarnada Wins

1

Full Time Tip

1%

Under 2,5 Goals

99%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

48%

Half Time Home Win

42%

Half Time Draw

10%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

69%

Both Team To Score - Yes

31%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

35%

Handicap Probability

Home -1.75

Handicap Tip

4 - 1

Correct Score

5.63

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for AC d Escaldes vs Penya Encarnada

Time: 13:30 Date: 24/1/2021

League: Andorra Primera Divisio

For the game between AC d Escaldes vs Penya Encarnada on 24/1/2021 at 13:30 we calculated that AC d Escaldes has a 54% probability to win, 18% probability to draw and has a 28% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 4 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 1% and over 2.5 score probability is 99%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between AC d Escaldes vs Penya Encarnada is 5.63. Half time porbability for AC d Escaldes is 48%, Half Time draw probability is 42, and Half Time probability for Penya Encarnada is 10. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between AC d Escaldes vs Penya Encarnada is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 31 and YES-BTTS 69. Handicap Prediction for this game is 35%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1.75. GOOD LUCK !


Stade Rennais vs Lille OSC

24/1/2021 19:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

UD Las Palmas vs CD Leganes

24/1/2021 22:30
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Atletico Albericia vs Siete Villas

24/1/2021 20:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Palermo vs Teramo Calcio

24/1/2021 14:30
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Barakaldo CF vs SD Laredo

24/1/2021 14:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Arsenal LFC (W) vs West Ham (W)

24/1/2021 15:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Sofapaka Nairobi vs Nairobi City Stars

24/1/2021 15:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Paksi FC vs Diosgyori VTK

24/1/2021 17:45
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Clube Condeixa vs Mortagua FC

24/1/2021 18:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

FC Vaduz vs BSC Young Boys

24/1/2021 18:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions