Yeovil Town vs Weymouth

England National League

Yeovil Town vs Weymouth Football Predictions and Statistics

23/2/2021 22:45

England National League

Yeovil Town

Yeovil Town

England National League

 Weymouth

Weymouth

Date : 23/2/2021 Time : 22:45

47%

Yeovil Town Wins

26%

Draw

27%

Weymouth Wins

1

Full Time Tip

60%

Under 2,5 Goals

40%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

34%

Half Time Home Win

44%

Half Time Draw

22%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

44%

Both Team To Score - Yes

56%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

30%

Handicap Probability

Home -1

Handicap Tip

2 - 0

Correct Score

2.00

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Yeovil Town vs Weymouth

Time: 22:45 Date: 23/2/2021

League: England National League

For the game between Yeovil Town vs Weymouth on 23/2/2021 at 22:45 we calculated that Yeovil Town has a 47% probability to win, 26% probability to draw and has a 27% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 60% and over 2.5 score probability is 40%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Yeovil Town vs Weymouth is 2.00. Half time porbability for Yeovil Town is 34%, Half Time draw probability is 44, and Half Time probability for Weymouth is 22. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Yeovil Town vs Weymouth is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 56 and YES-BTTS 44. Handicap Prediction for this game is 30%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1. GOOD LUCK !


Lernayin Artsakh vs Shirak

23/2/2021 13:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Al Arabi Kuwait vs Qadisiya Kuwait

23/2/2021 19:20
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Cambridge Utd vs Cheltenham

23/2/2021 22:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Middlesbrough vs Bristol City

23/2/2021 22:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Plymouth Argyle vs Peterborough

23/2/2021 22:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Colchester Utd vs Exeter City

23/2/2021 22:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

FC Sete vs US Quevilly

23/2/2021 21:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Maidenhead Utd vs Aldershot Town

23/2/2021 22:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Chesterfield vs Altrincham

23/2/2021 22:45
2 - 3

2

View Tip

Luton Town vs Millwall

23/2/2021 22:45
1 - 3

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions