Wycombe vs Reading

England Championship

Wycombe vs Reading Football Predictions and Statistics

23/2/2021 22:45

England Championship

Wycombe

Wycombe

England Championship

 Reading

Reading

Date : 23/2/2021 Time : 22:45

22%

Wycombe Wins

27%

Draw

51%

Reading Wins

2

Full Time Tip

50%

Under 2,5 Goals

50%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

24%

Half Time Home Win

42%

Half Time Draw

34%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

45%

Both Team To Score - Yes

55%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

39%

Handicap Probability

Away -1.75

Handicap Tip

0 - 3

Correct Score

2.50

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Wycombe vs Reading

Time: 22:45 Date: 23/2/2021

League: England Championship

For the game between Wycombe vs Reading on 23/2/2021 at 22:45 we calculated that Wycombe has a 22% probability to win, 27% probability to draw and has a 51% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 3, also under 2.5 score probability is 50% and over 2.5 score probability is 50%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Wycombe vs Reading is 2.50. Half time porbability for Wycombe is 24%, Half Time draw probability is 42, and Half Time probability for Reading is 34. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Wycombe vs Reading is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 55 and YES-BTTS 45. Handicap Prediction for this game is 39%% and our handicaptip is: Away -1.75. GOOD LUCK !


SV Lafnitz vs LASK Juniors

23/2/2021 20:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Welling Utd vs Tonbridge Angels

23/2/2021 22:45
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Naft M. Soleyman vs Teraktor Sazi

23/2/2021 14:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Al Ain (KSA) vs Dhamak

23/2/2021 16:15
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Leeds United vs Southampton

23/2/2021 21:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Codru Lozova vs Petrocub S

23/2/2021 13:30
0 - 3

2

View Tip

Spennymoor Town vs Darlington 1883

23/2/2021 22:45
3 - 1

1

View Tip

FC Volendam vs Jong Ajax

23/2/2021 20:45
3 - 1

1

View Tip

FC Winterthur vs SC Kriens

23/2/2021 20:15
2 - 1

1

View Tip

OFK Titograd vs OFK Petrovac

23/2/2021 19:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions