Wolkite Ketema vs Kedus Giorgis

Ethiopia Premier League

Wolkite Ketema vs Kedus Giorgis Football Predictions and Statistics

23/2/2021 15:00

Ethiopia Premier League

Wolkite Ketema

Wolkite Ketema

Ethiopia Premier League

 Kedus Giorgis

Kedus Giorgis

Date : 23/2/2021 Time : 15:00

21%

Wolkite Ketema Wins

50%

Draw

29%

Kedus Giorgis Wins

X

Full Time Tip

87%

Under 2,5 Goals

13%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

9%

Half Time Home Win

81%

Half Time Draw

9%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

51%

Both Team To Score - Yes

49%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

71%

Handicap Probability

Home +0.5

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

0.63

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Wolkite Ketema vs Kedus Giorgis

Time: 15:00 Date: 23/2/2021

League: Ethiopia Premier League

For the game between Wolkite Ketema vs Kedus Giorgis on 23/2/2021 at 15:00 we calculated that Wolkite Ketema has a 21% probability to win, 50% probability to draw and has a 29% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 87% and over 2.5 score probability is 13%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Wolkite Ketema vs Kedus Giorgis is 0.63. Half time porbability for Wolkite Ketema is 9%, Half Time draw probability is 81, and Half Time probability for Kedus Giorgis is 9. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Wolkite Ketema vs Kedus Giorgis is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 49 and YES-BTTS 51. Handicap Prediction for this game is 71%% and our handicaptip is: Home +0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Dartford vs Oxford City

23/2/2021 22:45
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Deportivo Cali vs Alianza Petrolera

23/2/2021 4:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

CD Feirense vs Academica Coimbra

23/2/2021 0:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Shrewsbury vs Milton Keynes Dons

23/2/2021 22:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Al Ain (KSA) vs Dhamak

23/2/2021 16:15
1 - 1

X

View Tip

US Creteil vs Lusitanos

23/2/2021 22:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Gharrafa SC vs Al

23/2/2021 16:45
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Sailiya SC vs Khor SC

23/2/2021 19:15
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Golden Arrows vs Black Leopards

23/2/2021 18:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Trat FC vs Suphanburi FC

23/2/2021 15:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions