Woking vs Dover Athletic

England National League

Woking vs Dover Athletic Football Predictions and Statistics

23/2/2021 22:45

England National League

Woking

Woking

England National League

 Dover Athletic

Dover Athletic

Date : 23/2/2021 Time : 22:45

49%

Woking Wins

30%

Draw

21%

Dover Athletic Wins

1

Full Time Tip

70%

Under 2,5 Goals

30%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

35%

Half Time Home Win

36%

Half Time Draw

29%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

36%

Both Team To Score - Yes

64%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

49%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.5

Handicap Tip

1 - 0

Correct Score

1.52

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Woking vs Dover Athletic

Time: 22:45 Date: 23/2/2021

League: England National League

For the game between Woking vs Dover Athletic on 23/2/2021 at 22:45 we calculated that Woking has a 49% probability to win, 30% probability to draw and has a 21% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 70% and over 2.5 score probability is 30%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Woking vs Dover Athletic is 1.52. Half time porbability for Woking is 35%, Half Time draw probability is 36, and Half Time probability for Dover Athletic is 29. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Woking vs Dover Athletic is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 64 and YES-BTTS 36. Handicap Prediction for this game is 49%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Colchester Utd vs Exeter City

23/2/2021 22:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Chesterfield vs Altrincham

23/2/2021 22:45
2 - 3

2

View Tip

Maidstone United vs Chippenham

23/2/2021 22:45
2 - 0

1

View Tip

FC Sete vs US Quevilly

23/2/2021 21:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Middlesbrough vs Bristol City

23/2/2021 22:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Tusker FC vs Nzoia Sugar

23/2/2021 15:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Rahmatganj MFS vs Abahani Chittagong

23/2/2021 13:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Jong PSV vs Helmond Sport

23/2/2021 23:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Wealdstone vs Eastleigh

23/2/2021 22:45
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Al Baten vs Qadisiya Khubar

23/2/2021 15:45
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions