Villefranche vs Red Star FC93

France National

Villefranche vs Red Star FC93 Football Predictions and Statistics

23/2/2021 22:00

France National

Villefranche

Villefranche

France National

 Red Star FC93

Red Star FC93

Date : 23/2/2021 Time : 22:00

33%

Villefranche Wins

44%

Draw

23%

Red Star FC93 Wins

X

Full Time Tip

62%

Under 2,5 Goals

38%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

24%

Half Time Home Win

59%

Half Time Draw

18%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

51%

Both Team To Score - Yes

49%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

67%

Handicap Probability

Away +0.5

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

1.92

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Villefranche vs Red Star FC93

Time: 22:00 Date: 23/2/2021

League: France National

For the game between Villefranche vs Red Star FC93 on 23/2/2021 at 22:00 we calculated that Villefranche has a 33% probability to win, 44% probability to draw and has a 23% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 62% and over 2.5 score probability is 38%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Villefranche vs Red Star FC93 is 1.92. Half time porbability for Villefranche is 24%, Half Time draw probability is 59, and Half Time probability for Red Star FC93 is 18. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Villefranche vs Red Star FC93 is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 49 and YES-BTTS 51. Handicap Prediction for this game is 67%% and our handicaptip is: Away +0.5. GOOD LUCK !


SKF Sered vs FC Nitra

23/2/2021 16:00
3 - 2

1

View Tip

SV Lafnitz vs LASK Juniors

23/2/2021 20:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Al Arabi Kuwait vs Qadisiya Kuwait

23/2/2021 19:20
0 - 2

2

View Tip

CD Feirense vs Academica Coimbra

23/2/2021 0:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

FC Aarau vs Neuchatel Xamax

23/2/2021 20:15
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Harrogate Town vs Mansfield

23/2/2021 22:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Oldham Athletic vs Barrow AFC

23/2/2021 22:00
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Sudeva Moonlight vs Gokulam FC

23/2/2021 13:35
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Al Fateh (KSA) vs Ettifaq FC

23/2/2021 18:20
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Grimsby Town vs Crawley Town

23/2/2021 22:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions