UD Oliveirense vs UD Vilafranquense

Portugal Segunda Liga

UD Oliveirense vs UD Vilafranquense Football Predictions and Statistics

23/2/2021 21:00

Portugal Segunda Liga

UD Oliveirense

UD Oliveirense

Portugal Segunda Liga

 UD Vilafranquense

UD Vilafranquense

Date : 23/2/2021 Time : 21:00

26%

UD Oliveirense Wins

45%

Draw

29%

UD Vilafranquense Wins

X

Full Time Tip

50%

Under 2,5 Goals

50%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

24%

Half Time Home Win

41%

Half Time Draw

35%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

51%

Both Team To Score - Yes

49%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

71%

Handicap Probability

Home +0.25

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

2.50

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for UD Oliveirense vs UD Vilafranquense

Time: 21:00 Date: 23/2/2021

League: Portugal Segunda Liga

For the game between UD Oliveirense vs UD Vilafranquense on 23/2/2021 at 21:00 we calculated that UD Oliveirense has a 26% probability to win, 45% probability to draw and has a 29% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 50% and over 2.5 score probability is 50%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between UD Oliveirense vs UD Vilafranquense is 2.50. Half time porbability for UD Oliveirense is 24%, Half Time draw probability is 41, and Half Time probability for UD Vilafranquense is 35. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between UD Oliveirense vs UD Vilafranquense is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 49 and YES-BTTS 51. Handicap Prediction for this game is 71%% and our handicaptip is: Home +0.25. GOOD LUCK !


Lernayin Artsakh vs Shirak

23/2/2021 13:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Kharaitiyat vs Rayyan SC

23/2/2021 19:15
1 - 3

2

View Tip

FC Volendam vs Jong Ajax

23/2/2021 20:45
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Maidstone United vs Chippenham

23/2/2021 22:45
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Leamington vs Guiseley AFC

23/2/2021 22:45
1 - 1

X

View Tip

CD Penaranda vs CD Becerril Campos

23/2/2021 22:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Brackley Town vs Bradford PA

23/2/2021 22:45
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Spennymoor Town vs Darlington 1883

23/2/2021 22:45
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Welling Utd vs Tonbridge Angels

23/2/2021 22:45
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Ballymena United vs Cliftonville Belfast

23/2/2021 22:45
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions