Sunderland vs Fleetwood Town

England League One

Sunderland vs Fleetwood Town Football Predictions and Statistics

23/2/2021 22:00

England League One

Sunderland

Sunderland

England League One

 Fleetwood Town

Fleetwood Town

Date : 23/2/2021 Time : 22:00

36%

Sunderland Wins

45%

Draw

19%

Fleetwood Town Wins

X

Full Time Tip

47%

Under 2,5 Goals

53%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

40%

Half Time Home Win

38%

Half Time Draw

22%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

62%

Both Team To Score - Yes

38%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

64%

Handicap Probability

Away +1

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

2.67

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Sunderland vs Fleetwood Town

Time: 22:00 Date: 23/2/2021

League: England League One

For the game between Sunderland vs Fleetwood Town on 23/2/2021 at 22:00 we calculated that Sunderland has a 36% probability to win, 45% probability to draw and has a 19% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 47% and over 2.5 score probability is 53%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Sunderland vs Fleetwood Town is 2.67. Half time porbability for Sunderland is 40%, Half Time draw probability is 38, and Half Time probability for Fleetwood Town is 22. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Sunderland vs Fleetwood Town is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 38 and YES-BTTS 62. Handicap Prediction for this game is 64%% and our handicaptip is: Away +1. GOOD LUCK !


Gateshead vs Blyth Spartans

23/2/2021 22:45
3 - 1

1

View Tip

SV Lafnitz vs LASK Juniors

23/2/2021 20:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Al Fateh (KSA) vs Ettifaq FC

23/2/2021 18:20
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Plymouth Argyle vs Peterborough

23/2/2021 22:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Al Arabi Kuwait vs Qadisiya Kuwait

23/2/2021 19:20
0 - 2

2

View Tip

FC Aarau vs Neuchatel Xamax

23/2/2021 20:15
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Al Nassr Riyadh vs Al Hilal Riyadh

23/2/2021 20:35
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Codru Lozova vs Petrocub S

23/2/2021 13:30
0 - 3

2

View Tip

Al Ain (KSA) vs Dhamak

23/2/2021 16:15
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Rahmatganj MFS vs Abahani Chittagong

23/2/2021 13:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions