Sudeva Moonlight vs Gokulam FC

India I-League

Sudeva Moonlight vs Gokulam FC Football Predictions and Statistics

23/2/2021 13:30

India I-League

Sudeva Moonlight

Sudeva Moonlight

India I-League

 Gokulam FC

Gokulam FC

Date : 23/2/2021 Time : 13:30

30%

Sudeva Moonlight Wins

31%

Draw

39%

Gokulam FC Wins

2

Full Time Tip

70%

Under 2,5 Goals

30%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

35%

Half Time Home Win

31%

Half Time Draw

34%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

58%

Both Team To Score - Yes

42%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

39%

Handicap Probability

Away 0

Handicap Tip

1 - 2

Correct Score

1.50

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Sudeva Moonlight vs Gokulam FC

Time: 13:30 Date: 23/2/2021

League: India I-League

For the game between Sudeva Moonlight vs Gokulam FC on 23/2/2021 at 13:30 we calculated that Sudeva Moonlight has a 30% probability to win, 31% probability to draw and has a 39% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 70% and over 2.5 score probability is 30%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Sudeva Moonlight vs Gokulam FC is 1.50. Half time porbability for Sudeva Moonlight is 35%, Half Time draw probability is 31, and Half Time probability for Gokulam FC is 34. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Sudeva Moonlight vs Gokulam FC is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 42 and YES-BTTS 58. Handicap Prediction for this game is 39%% and our handicaptip is: Away 0. GOOD LUCK !


FC Dornbirn vs Kapfenberg

23/2/2021 20:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Lernayin Artsakh vs Shirak

23/2/2021 13:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

SV Lafnitz vs LASK Juniors

23/2/2021 20:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Birmingham City vs Norwich City

23/2/2021 22:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Ittihad Jeddah vs Al Faisaly (KSA)

23/2/2021 19:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Gharrafa SC vs Al

23/2/2021 16:45
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Al Fateh (KSA) vs Ettifaq FC

23/2/2021 18:20
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Linfield Belfast vs Glentoran Belfast

23/2/2021 22:45
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Boston United vs York City

23/2/2021 22:45
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Hapoel Jerusalem vs Sektzia Nes Tziona

23/2/2021 20:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions