Stockport County vs Notts County

England National League

Stockport County vs Notts County Football Predictions and Statistics

23/2/2021 22:45

England National League

Stockport County

Stockport County

England National League

 Notts County

Notts County

Date : 23/2/2021 Time : 22:45

22%

Stockport County Wins

40%

Draw

38%

Notts County Wins

X

Full Time Tip

71%

Under 2,5 Goals

29%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

24%

Half Time Home Win

48%

Half Time Draw

28%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

41%

Both Team To Score - Yes

59%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

62%

Handicap Probability

Home +1

Handicap Tip

0 - 0

Correct Score

1.44

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Stockport County vs Notts County

Time: 22:45 Date: 23/2/2021

League: England National League

For the game between Stockport County vs Notts County on 23/2/2021 at 22:45 we calculated that Stockport County has a 22% probability to win, 40% probability to draw and has a 38% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 71% and over 2.5 score probability is 29%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Stockport County vs Notts County is 1.44. Half time porbability for Stockport County is 24%, Half Time draw probability is 48, and Half Time probability for Notts County is 28. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Stockport County vs Notts County is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 59 and YES-BTTS 41. Handicap Prediction for this game is 62%% and our handicaptip is: Home +1. GOOD LUCK !


US Concarneau vs Annecy FC

23/2/2021 22:00
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Aizawl FC vs Real Kashmir

23/2/2021 11:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Atletico Huila vs Atletico FC

23/2/2021 2:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Crewe Alexandra vs Accrington Stanley

23/2/2021 22:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Leeds United vs Southampton

23/2/2021 21:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Sailiya SC vs Khor SC

23/2/2021 19:15
3 - 1

1

View Tip

JSK vs CS Don Bosco

23/2/2021 15:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Brackley Town vs Bradford PA

23/2/2021 22:45
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Umraniyespor vs Adana Demirspor

23/2/2021 13:30
2 - 3

2

View Tip

Al Sadd SC vs Arabi Doha

23/2/2021 19:15
3 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions