Stade Laval vs SO Cholet

France National

Stade Laval vs SO Cholet Football Predictions and Statistics

23/2/2021 20:00

France National

Stade Laval

Stade Laval

France National

 SO Cholet

SO Cholet

Date : 23/2/2021 Time : 20:00

36%

Stade Laval Wins

40%

Draw

24%

SO Cholet Wins

X

Full Time Tip

71%

Under 2,5 Goals

29%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

24%

Half Time Home Win

52%

Half Time Draw

24%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

51%

Both Team To Score - Yes

49%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

64%

Handicap Probability

Away +1

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

1.44

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Stade Laval vs SO Cholet

Time: 20:00 Date: 23/2/2021

League: France National

For the game between Stade Laval vs SO Cholet on 23/2/2021 at 20:00 we calculated that Stade Laval has a 36% probability to win, 40% probability to draw and has a 24% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 71% and over 2.5 score probability is 29%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Stade Laval vs SO Cholet is 1.44. Half time porbability for Stade Laval is 24%, Half Time draw probability is 52, and Half Time probability for SO Cholet is 24. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Stade Laval vs SO Cholet is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 49 and YES-BTTS 51. Handicap Prediction for this game is 64%% and our handicaptip is: Away +1. GOOD LUCK !


Fortuna Koln vs VfB Homberg

23/2/2021 21:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Gharrafa SC vs Al

23/2/2021 16:45
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Hartberg vs WSG Wattens

23/2/2021 20:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Mohammedan SC vs Chennai City

23/2/2021 16:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Oxford United vs Portsmouth

23/2/2021 22:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Al Wakra vs Qatar SC

23/2/2021 19:15
0 - 2

2

View Tip

AFC Wimbledon vs Gillingham

23/2/2021 21:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Kharaitiyat vs Rayyan SC

23/2/2021 19:15
1 - 3

2

View Tip

FK Zeta vs Rudar Pljevlja

23/2/2021 15:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Dartford vs Oxford City

23/2/2021 22:45
2 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions