Solihull Moors vs Torquay United

England National League

Solihull Moors vs Torquay United Football Predictions and Statistics

23/2/2021 22:00

England National League

Solihull Moors

Solihull Moors

England National League

 Torquay United

Torquay United

Date : 23/2/2021 Time : 22:00

33%

Solihull Moors Wins

29%

Draw

38%

Torquay United Wins

2

Full Time Tip

76%

Under 2,5 Goals

24%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

21%

Half Time Home Win

41%

Half Time Draw

38%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

49%

Both Team To Score - Yes

51%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

38%

Handicap Probability

Away -0.75

Handicap Tip

0 - 2

Correct Score

1.20

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Solihull Moors vs Torquay United

Time: 22:00 Date: 23/2/2021

League: England National League

For the game between Solihull Moors vs Torquay United on 23/2/2021 at 22:00 we calculated that Solihull Moors has a 33% probability to win, 29% probability to draw and has a 38% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 76% and over 2.5 score probability is 24%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Solihull Moors vs Torquay United is 1.20. Half time porbability for Solihull Moors is 21%, Half Time draw probability is 41, and Half Time probability for Torquay United is 38. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Solihull Moors vs Torquay United is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 51 and YES-BTTS 49. Handicap Prediction for this game is 38%% and our handicaptip is: Away -0.75. GOOD LUCK !


Spennymoor Town vs Darlington 1883

23/2/2021 22:45
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Trat FC vs Suphanburi FC

23/2/2021 15:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Linfield Belfast vs Glentoran Belfast

23/2/2021 22:45
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Gateshead vs Blyth Spartans

23/2/2021 22:45
3 - 1

1

View Tip

FC Schalke II vs FC Wegberg

23/2/2021 21:30
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Ballymena United vs Cliftonville Belfast

23/2/2021 22:45
1 - 1

X

View Tip

SKF Sered vs FC Nitra

23/2/2021 16:00
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Tusker FC vs Nzoia Sugar

23/2/2021 15:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Jong PSV vs Helmond Sport

23/2/2021 23:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Charlton Athletic vs Burton Albion

23/2/2021 22:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions