Shrewsbury vs Milton Keynes Dons

England League One

Shrewsbury vs Milton Keynes Dons Football Predictions and Statistics

23/2/2021 22:00

England League One

Shrewsbury

Shrewsbury

England League One

 Milton Keynes Dons

Milton Keynes Dons

Date : 23/2/2021 Time : 22:00

26%

Shrewsbury Wins

36%

Draw

38%

Milton Keynes Dons Wins

2

Full Time Tip

65%

Under 2,5 Goals

35%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

25%

Half Time Home Win

51%

Half Time Draw

24%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

43%

Both Team To Score - Yes

57%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

38%

Handicap Probability

Away 0

Handicap Tip

0 - 1

Correct Score

1.75

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Shrewsbury vs Milton Keynes Dons

Time: 22:00 Date: 23/2/2021

League: England League One

For the game between Shrewsbury vs Milton Keynes Dons on 23/2/2021 at 22:00 we calculated that Shrewsbury has a 26% probability to win, 36% probability to draw and has a 38% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 65% and over 2.5 score probability is 35%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Shrewsbury vs Milton Keynes Dons is 1.75. Half time porbability for Shrewsbury is 25%, Half Time draw probability is 51, and Half Time probability for Milton Keynes Dons is 24. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Shrewsbury vs Milton Keynes Dons is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 57 and YES-BTTS 43. Handicap Prediction for this game is 38%% and our handicaptip is: Away 0. GOOD LUCK !


Lernayin Artsakh vs Shirak

23/2/2021 13:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Petrolul Ploiesti vs CS Metaloglobus

23/2/2021 20:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Oxford United vs Portsmouth

23/2/2021 22:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Inverness CT vs Alloa Athletic

23/2/2021 22:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Leeds United vs Southampton

23/2/2021 21:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Nassaji Mazandaran vs Aluminium Arak

23/2/2021 14:30
0 - 1

2

View Tip

JSK vs CS Don Bosco

23/2/2021 15:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

SKF Sered vs FC Nitra

23/2/2021 16:00
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Plymouth Argyle vs Peterborough

23/2/2021 22:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Leamington vs Guiseley AFC

23/2/2021 22:45
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions