Samawa FC vs Naft Al Wasat

Iraq Premier League

Samawa FC vs Naft Al Wasat Football Predictions and Statistics

23/2/2021 14:00

Iraq Premier League

Samawa FC

Samawa FC

Iraq Premier League

 Naft Al Wasat

Naft Al Wasat

Date : 23/2/2021 Time : 14:00

19%

Samawa FC Wins

37%

Draw

44%

Naft Al Wasat Wins

2

Full Time Tip

69%

Under 2,5 Goals

31%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

22%

Half Time Home Win

62%

Half Time Draw

16%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

32%

Both Team To Score - Yes

68%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

44%

Handicap Probability

Away -0.5

Handicap Tip

0 - 1

Correct Score

1.56

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Samawa FC vs Naft Al Wasat

Time: 14:00 Date: 23/2/2021

League: Iraq Premier League

For the game between Samawa FC vs Naft Al Wasat on 23/2/2021 at 14:00 we calculated that Samawa FC has a 19% probability to win, 37% probability to draw and has a 44% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 69% and over 2.5 score probability is 31%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Samawa FC vs Naft Al Wasat is 1.56. Half time porbability for Samawa FC is 22%, Half Time draw probability is 62, and Half Time probability for Naft Al Wasat is 16. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Samawa FC vs Naft Al Wasat is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 68 and YES-BTTS 32. Handicap Prediction for this game is 44%% and our handicaptip is: Away -0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Farsley Celtic vs Kettering

23/2/2021 22:45
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Boston United vs York City

23/2/2021 22:45
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Fortuna Koln vs VfB Homberg

23/2/2021 21:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Villefranche vs Red Star FC93

23/2/2021 22:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

US Orleans vs Stade Briochin

23/2/2021 22:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

SC Freiburg II vs TSV Schott Mainz

23/2/2021 16:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Golden Arrows vs Black Leopards

23/2/2021 18:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Cambridge Utd vs Cheltenham

23/2/2021 22:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

SKF Sered vs FC Nitra

23/2/2021 16:00
3 - 2

1

View Tip

AFC Wimbledon vs Gillingham

23/2/2021 21:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions