SKF Sered vs FC Nitra

Slovakia Fortuna Liga

SKF Sered vs FC Nitra Football Predictions and Statistics

23/2/2021 16:00

Slovakia Fortuna Liga

SKF Sered

SKF Sered

Slovakia Fortuna Liga

 FC Nitra

FC Nitra

Date : 23/2/2021 Time : 16:00

36%

SKF Sered Wins

34%

Draw

30%

FC Nitra Wins

1

Full Time Tip

31%

Under 2,5 Goals

69%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

25%

Half Time Home Win

46%

Half Time Draw

29%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

68%

Both Team To Score - Yes

32%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

36%

Handicap Probability

Home 0

Handicap Tip

3 - 2

Correct Score

3.46

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for SKF Sered vs FC Nitra

Time: 16:00 Date: 23/2/2021

League: Slovakia Fortuna Liga

For the game between SKF Sered vs FC Nitra on 23/2/2021 at 16:00 we calculated that SKF Sered has a 36% probability to win, 34% probability to draw and has a 30% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 3 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 31% and over 2.5 score probability is 69%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between SKF Sered vs FC Nitra is 3.46. Half time porbability for SKF Sered is 25%, Half Time draw probability is 46, and Half Time probability for FC Nitra is 29. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between SKF Sered vs FC Nitra is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 32 and YES-BTTS 68. Handicap Prediction for this game is 36%% and our handicaptip is: Home 0. GOOD LUCK !


CD Penaranda vs CD Becerril Campos

23/2/2021 22:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Gharrafa SC vs Al

23/2/2021 16:45
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Inverness CT vs Alloa Athletic

23/2/2021 22:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Lernayin Artsakh vs Shirak

23/2/2021 13:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

SKF Sered vs FC Nitra

23/2/2021 16:00
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Kickers Offenbach vs FSV Frankfurt

23/2/2021 19:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Gateshead vs Blyth Spartans

23/2/2021 22:45
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Spennymoor Town vs Darlington 1883

23/2/2021 22:45
3 - 1

1

View Tip

FK Pirmasens vs Bayern Alzenau

23/2/2021 21:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

SC Freiburg II vs TSV Schott Mainz

23/2/2021 16:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions