Petrolul Ploiesti vs CS Metaloglobus

Romania Liga 2

Petrolul Ploiesti vs CS Metaloglobus Football Predictions and Statistics

23/2/2021 20:00

Romania Liga 2

Petrolul Ploiesti

Petrolul Ploiesti

Romania Liga 2

 CS Metaloglobus

CS Metaloglobus

Date : 23/2/2021 Time : 20:00

34%

Petrolul Ploiesti Wins

36%

Draw

30%

CS Metaloglobus Wins

X

Full Time Tip

59%

Under 2,5 Goals

41%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

26%

Half Time Home Win

41%

Half Time Draw

33%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

56%

Both Team To Score - Yes

44%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

66%

Handicap Probability

Away +0.25

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

2.03

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Petrolul Ploiesti vs CS Metaloglobus

Time: 20:00 Date: 23/2/2021

League: Romania Liga 2

For the game between Petrolul Ploiesti vs CS Metaloglobus on 23/2/2021 at 20:00 we calculated that Petrolul Ploiesti has a 34% probability to win, 36% probability to draw and has a 30% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 59% and over 2.5 score probability is 41%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Petrolul Ploiesti vs CS Metaloglobus is 2.03. Half time porbability for Petrolul Ploiesti is 26%, Half Time draw probability is 41, and Half Time probability for CS Metaloglobus is 33. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Petrolul Ploiesti vs CS Metaloglobus is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 44 and YES-BTTS 56. Handicap Prediction for this game is 66%% and our handicaptip is: Away +0.25. GOOD LUCK !


Inverness CT vs Alloa Athletic

23/2/2021 22:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Hapoel Jerusalem vs Sektzia Nes Tziona

23/2/2021 20:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Codru Lozova vs Petrocub S

23/2/2021 13:30
0 - 3

2

View Tip

Portadown FC vs Larne FC

23/2/2021 22:30
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Linfield Belfast vs Glentoran Belfast

23/2/2021 22:45
3 - 1

1

View Tip

SC Freiburg II vs TSV Schott Mainz

23/2/2021 16:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Dacia Chisinau vs FC Floresti

23/2/2021 15:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Carrick Rangers vs Coleraine FC

23/2/2021 22:45
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Dundee FC vs Ayr United

23/2/2021 22:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Lernayin Artsakh vs Shirak

23/2/2021 13:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions